Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Passwords

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I do not understand
    You try to avoid that but on the other hand you allow it.....

Someone to explain the logic of this???
    How are we supposed to stop you from account sharing, its like scamming. We cant stop scamming but it happens.

Veteran
    oh btw I don't account share, just saying when I said that I meant my brother or friend getting on my phone and messing about

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    I do not understand
    You try to avoid that but on the other hand you allow it.....

Someone to explain the logic of this???
    It's only allowed because there is nothing we can do to stop it. Nothing can be done to prevent, say, siblings from sharing a single device and a single account. What you do with your email is your business, not ours, so we can't stop you from giving out your email account and password and letting other people identify to your account. All we can do is discourage sharing accounts to prevent issues like this warn you to be careful who you share an account with. We also try to stop people with bad intentions (the people who say "pking for people for free" or "doing events for people") from taking accounts and items by gagging and/or warning them for asking for account information. It all basically boils down to you being responsible for your account and only allowed trusted people on it.

Quote Originally Posted by StefanE View Post
    oh btw I don't account share, just saying when I said that I meant my brother or friend getting on my phone and messing about
    I mean, for this, the same could apply for like literally any other game. When trusting your device to younger siblings or family or friends or whatever, it's always safer to kinda watch them if you have some sensitive data or in game stuff that you can't get back.

At the time of organizing iEra's rules, account sharing was generally prohibited due to the high volume of accounts being compromised by that method. However, this rule changed at some point to allow account sharing at the player's own risk.

The advice stated in the rules under "Account Rules, Guidelines and Safety" are for players who don't want to share their account and wish to secure their information from malicious people. That's why it's only a recommendation, not a rule.

I hope that clarifies it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Accomplishments isn't measured my material reward, but the pride in the effort one puts forth.