Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gfx and gangs

Gfx and gangs

Advice for gfx artists..

I am making this post because I feel....
    If you do gfx for a gang they are either going to back out or scam you. I have tried doing gfx for gangs but they are pretty bad customers. The main problem is them requesting stuff without having ANY idea how gfx works or what would look good. I am pretty sure it won't open doors like you think it will. Just do arte and contests.

Also, I would like to recommend a new way for gangs to pay gfx. I'm not sure what would work but idk.... Make sure they pay you in advance and make sure they are only interested in a hat from one person. They are not entitled to your gfx.

What do you think? I think admins should do gang hats.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    I think admins should do gang hats.
    In the past, players have generally always sourced their graphic needs to other players, unless a staff volunteers to do it for them which is often the case when they're already in that guild. Plus, from my knowledge, staff aren't allowed to accept payment from players to create graphics for them, so it's an unnecessary burden on them to please gangs, as well as receiving nothing in return. Most graphics staff are already doing other forms of projects anyways.
    However, if you do end up getting scammed after giving your graphics to a gang, and they attempt to have it uploaded, you can always contact me and deny them the usage of it if you're the sole creator of it.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    In the past, players have generally always sourced their graphic needs to other players, unless a staff volunteers to do it for them which is often the case when they're already in that guild. Plus, from my knowledge, staff aren't allowed to accept payment from players to create graphics for them, so it's an unnecessary burden on them to please gangs, as well as receiving nothing in return. Most graphics staff are already doing other forms of projects anyways.
    However, if you do end up getting scammed after giving your graphics to a gang, and they attempt to have it uploaded, you can always contact me and deny them the usage of it if you're the sole creator of it.
    Ok thank you

Did those lads scam you?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Did those lads scam you?
    Not yet. 98% positive Imp is tho.

Not yet. 98% positive Imp is tho.

Hat? (If you can prove that you made the hat, you can request that the upload be taken down)

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Hat? (If you can prove that you made the hat, you can request that the upload be taken down)
    I made it but they are asking me to redo it. I just don't think I am going to get paid, esp if they wasted my time. Maybe I'm cynical. I'll send it to grief before I send it to the gang ig.

I made it but they are asking me to redo it. I just don't think I am going to get paid, esp if they wasted my time. Maybe I'm cynical. I'll send it to grief before I send it to the gang ig.

Smart plan.

I had a fun time making the Midnight Killers Melee. I guess it depends who you are doing it for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I had a fun time making the Midnight Killers Melee. I guess it depends who you are doing it for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Pretty much, I am supposedly working on tiles for a gang. They are pleasant.