Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Exotics

2018 Exotics

Been a while since players got news about the new exotic items of 2018.? Are they being worked on? Not? No ideas? Because year by year release date is becoming longer. From Jan 2nd to jan12 now when Feb 1? All owners aren’t complaining but are hyped to hear how far are they done or when to expect release. Hope the new exotics be unique for sure, good looking, and most important have a use in everywhere for like pk spar basing etc over just looks. I trust Bitzsam and I personally think he’s the best item developer (solo) because he does his own gfx, gani and wepon stats. Good luck and all exo owners hope to hear news like when to expect or how far are exotics at. Thanks

Leveler
    I've you've read a previous thread he stated that he didn't expect to have to work on the items, therefore they are running behind. But they are being worked on, and he said it should be out within a week (basically, soon).
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

my prediction : they will be out jan 15 or jan 17.

Thanks for the news, can you show me the thread in which u said he replied?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Thanks for the news, can you show me the thread in which u said he replied?
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...hop-2018/page2

iZone Levels Admin

A staff member told me 1-2 months. Thats fine as long as the items are better than last years.

Probably another week at most. My item is done, just waiting on the other staff to finish the graphic on the other. Don't take the delay as an indication of how 'good' the items will be compared to the others, I said the first year of the exotics that the items are never intended to be 'op'/ statistically better than guns found ingame already. And that their selling point is based off of their unique ability/ looks and limited rarity.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Probably another week at most. My item is done, just waiting on the other staff to finish the graphic on the other. Don't take the delay as an indication of how 'good' the items will be compared to the others, I said the first year of the exotics that the items are never intended to be 'op'/ statistically better than guns found ingame already. And that their selling point is based off of their unique ability/ looks and limited rarity.
    who is the other staff. i dont have exo anyways just asking

Leveler
    He probably would not say who as players then may try to ask for details or for the staff member to rush and finish the items.

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Good hope not a full week and days. But I hope you remember not op but atleast can be up and face top tier guns like mp5, bar, psg and have a actual use... if you give players the best look wepon ever but stats are nothing or can’t even have a place to face other guns then it wouldn’t be used and basically not worth the 200k, it’s rarity or it’s unique looks. Just a quick example: x75 assault armor has a use because of dmg resistance and the high clip and fair dmg and firerate etc ant the gas launcher with 6 shots etc. but some abilities aren’t worth $200 gralats like the 50% dmg reduction on the vampiric staff but your the one making it and I hope we get (useful) abilities and stats that can make it face the current 4 shot meta and the 5 shot guns with no hit timers. Thanks for the hard work as always and good luck!