Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2018 Exotics

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Probably another week at most. My item is done, just waiting on the other staff to finish the graphic on the other. Don't take the delay as an indication of how 'good' the items will be compared to the others, I said the first year of the exotics that the items are never intended to be 'op'/ statistically better than guns found ingame already. And that their selling point is based off of their unique ability/ looks and limited rarity.
    Thanks for your work bitz. Doing the gfx alone is hard, to gani them too is even more work on top of it and we all really respect that. Don't let your hard work be ruined. Sure we love cool looking GFX and abilities, but if it cannot compete with a bar or a psg then simply people we will not want to buy the items or even not use them at all. The stats make or break it, no body is asking for the old chem or some crazy OP gun. Exo coin has a limited rarity in game, so making it have good stats like the X75/renegade blade is only fair when you look at how few there are in game. I am just trying to be fair and I hope you could consider what I said. Thanks and good luck with your item that you made

It would be amazing if new Exotic Items came with exclusive exotic gasmasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    Like void knife or blaze katana? Oooof

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    if he adds gasmask for this years exotic then he should add for the past years.
    for example : vampire gets vampire/satanic gas mask

Quote Originally Posted by Vres View Post
    if he adds gasmask for this years exotic then he should add for the past years.
    for example : vampire gets vampire/satanic gas mask
    Exotic helms like on Destiny? And past years would be dumb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkshadow View Post
    Exotic helms like on Destiny? And past years would be dumb lol.
    Or maybe an exclusive helmet for male/female characters that own an exotic.

Not to spam but I guess exotics will be out in 24-40 hours max since Bitz said they will be out in a week max since last week Saturday and by 24-40 hours it will be Saturday for him. But exotics is really taken forever and we hope to see them out and useful and can compete and worth all this wait good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Not to spam but I guess exotics will be out in 24-40 hours max since Bitz said they will be out in a week max since last week Saturday and by 24-40 hours it will be Saturday for him. But exotics is really taken forever and we hope to see them out and useful and can compete and worth all this wait good luck.
    Relax. I don’t want them to rush the items and make them trash again.