Thread: daggers with just a cut attack

daggers with just a cut attack

so,why some daggers like for example templar dagger,switch blade,rogue quest dagger and any other dagger that i can't renember has just a cut attack animation and then other daggers like hunter knife or ice blade (the 20k trochus dagger) has a cut and a stab attack animation like a normal dagger

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    It just pretty much depends on the gani artist and if decide want to make an extra attack for it. The cut vs the stab or a combination of them makes no difference performance wise - it's for visuals only.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

well ik,but seeing how old daggers has more details than some new dagger seems like a downgrade
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    It just pretty much depends on the gani artist and if decide want to make an extra attack for it. The cut vs the stab or a combination of them makes no difference performance wise - it's for visuals only.

Depends on the purpose of the melee, as much as the gani artist and gfx artist's decision to include such an attack.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMisterSimon View Post
    well ik,but seeing how old daggers has more details than some new dagger seems like a downgrade
    Just because they're not identical doesn't mean they're a downgrade. There's gotta be at least some variation between the daggers if they're all going to use the same two templates.

I saw. I conquered. I came.