Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Being a staff without a PC

This recommendation has been brought up before, but turned down as it seems that what goes on, from the Staff side of iEra, is way too complicated to fit & adjust to a simple mobile screen.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

There is such thing as a mobile RC however, its useally for High Staff.. There are also limitations.. Seeing frist hand how crappy and poorly done it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_P2P View Post
    There is such thing as a mobile RC however, its useally for High Staff.. There are also limitations.. Seeing frist hand how crappy and poorly done it is.
    IMG_4750.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I mean, if they reworked the system.. I'm sure all commands could be listed via a menu and staff tools could be loaded via there.. Via HTML coding serverside however that would require Unix to rework the hole code. Now adays in the state that Era is in theres honestly no point to reworking ahole new systwm..

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_P2P View Post
    I mean, if they reworked the system.. I'm sure all commands could be listed via a menu and staff tools could be loaded via there.. Via HTML coding serverside however that would require Unix to rework the hole code. Now adays in the state that Era is in theres honestly no point to reworking ahole new systwm..
    Not entirely sure why we've got to rework GS2 though?

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned
    What's your budget on getting a PC? I hope you know it's 2019 now.

There are some tools available on the phone for staff (if you're worthy of them) but the majority, like what everyone else said, is just too complicated to reconfigure the scripts.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    What's your budget on getting a PC? I hope you know it's 2019 now.

There are some tools available on the phone for staff (if you're worthy of them) but the majority, like what everyone else said, is just too complicated to reconfigure the scripts.
    Its not a price thing. As someone who has easily spent over $1,200 in era alone i can assure you that if i really wanted a PC i could have one. Its more about availability and what chances are being missed or could be created. This is also not a request, i just wanted to be more informed on the topic.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    Its not a price thing. As someone who has easily spent over $1,200 in era alone i can assure you that if i really wanted a PC i could have one. Its more about availability and what chances are being missed or could be created. This is also not a request, i just wanted to be more informed on the topic.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Staff tools on mobile do exist, however they are much less intuitive to use than on PC and are restricted to high staff.
    As previously mentioned, a large amount of staff work is done using RC, which is quite awkward to use on mobile.
    Also, there's a large amount of functions which simply can't be done using mobile, implementing those functions onto mobile would use up a lot of resources which would better be spent on developing the game.
    So in short, this won't ever happen, unfortunately.