Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Being a staff without a PC

Being a staff without a PC

I think that not having a PC is limiting a lot of people from ever becoming a staff. I wanted to explore any other limitations for being a staff. So far the main issue is not having RC for mobile (though there once was a bootleg app for it), and for example graal shop for GANI artists per se, but what limits a player relation’s position? Are there any other limitations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    I think that not having a PC is limiting a lot of people from ever becoming a staff. I wanted to explore any other limitations for being a staff. So far the main issue is not having RC for mobile (though there once was a bootleg app for it), and for example graal shop for GANI artists per se, but what limits a player relation’s position? Are there any other limitations?

Just commands in general would be hard because RC is very important even for the lowest staff position. And honestly just thinking about a staff member working on mobile is kinda stupid lol
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Banned
    Yeah unfortunately, a lot of the necessary tools for all staff members are only able to be used on a computer and will not work on a mobile device.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Just commands in general would be hard because RC is very important even for the lowest staff position. And honestly just thinking about a staff member working on mobile is kinda stupid lol
    Commands are typed in the in-game chat of staffs for what ive seen
    A hud rearrangement could easily fix that. Just like we use regular chat commands

Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Leveler
    Only some things are done in public chat ^^
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

I can't really go into detail on how our tools work, but the main tools are not used through chat, it would be impossible to do a lot of stuff on mobile.

A hud rearrangement could easily fix that. Just like we use regular chat commands

You think is all easy but do you know how Commands,The console, games and Apps works? Yes its a limit but its not a problem of the staff, and to be honest it’s-a bit stupid your question for so much reason.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Leveler
    Not to mention I don't think it'll take that long working a job to make enough money for a PC
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Even on computers with RC and other tools, your screen can still often get cramped. So imagine that on a screen that’s roughly 4x smaller Not to mention on computers you move around with a keyboard which is below the screen, on mobile you’d have to move with buttons that already take up partial amount of your screen. It would be hard to do a lot of the things if you were to do it on mobile. Plus mobile lags more in terms of fps. It would also limit your viewing range, which could make you miss many things. All in all, phones are less reliable, less secure, smaller, and overall just worse for many things including staff work. I’m not saying i dislike the idea of staff on mobile, i’m just saying it would hinder the responsibilities of PR’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSven View Post
    Even on computers with RC and other tools, your screen can still often get cramped. So imagine that on a screen that’s roughly 4x smaller Not to mention on computers you move around with a keyboard which is below the screen, on mobile you’d have to move with buttons that already take up partial amount of your screen. It would be hard to do a lot of the things if you were to do it on mobile. Plus mobile lags more in terms of fps. It would also limit your viewing range, which could make you miss many things. All in all, phones are less reliable, less secure, smaller, and overall just worse for many things including staff work. I’m not saying i dislike the idea of staff on mobile, i’m just saying it would hinder the responsibilities of PR’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pretty much this, computers on their own are just a lot more reliable and capable. RC is so necessary (specially to be open during your work shift), I don’t know how other phones work aside from iPhone, but it would be almost impossible to be moving around both when doing specific things.