Thread: Joud

Joud

Joud, I am what you are looking for the team

Same

Quote Originally Posted by Guilherme 312 View Post
    Joud, I am what you are looking for the team
    Is this a troll, or should I go into full detail & explain everything that's wrong with this post?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Leveler
    Alright - where do I begin. If you want to be on Joud's team, send her (or Yuki) a message and either of them will review what they can of your account and determine based off of that staff if from what they have seen makes you eligible. No, getting an in-game application doesn't mean you'll just automatically make it in. The application process is a lot, so be warned. You have to answer truthfully and with the best answers you can provide. After going through the entire process they will determine if you should be added to their team.

(Keep in mind, if you don't even get an in-game app because what they see in-game isn't good then the rest of this thread dw about)

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me if I'm missing anything btw ^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I can guarantee getting annoying about it will get yiu no where and likely make you recieve no application or at least lessen your chances of being hired. Ultimately, they (Joud and Yuki) will be the ones who decide if you are what they are looking for to add to the team
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Alright - where do I begin. If you want to be on Joud's team, send her (or Yuki) a message and either of them will review what they can of your account and determine based off of that staff if from what they have seen makes you eligible. No, getting an in-game application doesn't mean you'll just automatically make it in. The application process is a lot, so be warned. You have to answer truthfully and with the best answers you can provide. After going through the entire process they will determine if you should be added to their team.

(Keep in mind, if you don't even get an in-game app because what they see in-game isn't good then the rest of this thread dw about)

- - - Updated - - -

Please tell me if I'm missing anything btw ^

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and I can guarantee getting annoying about it will get yiu no where and likely make you recieve no application or at least lessen your chances of being hired. Ultimately, they (Joud and Yuki) will be the ones who decide if you are what they are looking for to add to the team
    Sounds about right.
    I fear not the man that practiced 10,000 lines of code once. But I fear the man who practiced one line of code 10,000 times.
    Jordan Canavi#5297