Thread: Screenfreeze on android and pc

Screenfreeze on android and pc

[No,isn't a duplicated post]

and again,what's going on with android and pc,i speak with friends that play era on android with good android devices and they get screenfreezed like every 30 seconds,why this just happen in android? in pc is easy to explain cuz flash player sucks,but with android,the app hasn't been updated since 2014 but in ios the recent update was in 2017

I was doing a streak then i got screenfreeze and i get killed by a guy with a stun.

they hate android or what?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMisterSimon View Post
    [No,isn't a duplicated post]

and again,what's going on with android and pc,i speak with friends that play era on android with good android devices and they get screenfreezed like every 30 seconds,why this just happen in android? in pc is easy to explain cuz flash player sucks,but with android,the app hasn't been updated since 2014 but in ios the recent update was in 2017

I was doing a streak then i got screenfreeze and i get killed by a guy with a stun.

they hate android or what?
    Which part of the planet are your friends exactly playing from?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Colombia,Mexico and United states

Assuming that the device your playing on isn't malfunctioning, it's simply just issues occurring with the game's engine trying to extend out and reach everyone all at once.

(As stated before, I think that we may need to modernize the server as a whole.)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm certainly far from being an expert, but concerning your friend in the United States, I also live in the empire and only experienced this issue a couple years ago while playing on an extremely downgraded tablet.

I recommend checking the device that he plays on as older devices freeze when barely overloaded.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".