Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Noob Cannon (VIP)

Noob Cannon (VIP)

The new vip item it´s ridiculous , it's useless, it's not a funny weapon.... Starter guns is better than this vip !! Literally
    -That does not cost 7.5k Gralats
    -The steam punk pistol costs 6.5k gralats and is better ...
    -M1 Carbine costs 7k and is better

And many more weapons ...

Features of the weapon: Only 1 clip, damage 10 perfect, it is slow and has no effects! wait wait...If you want to call effect to this-> when you get a shot of this weapon you get the head of noob for a few seconds and says noob.

How should this weapon be? (2 ideas)
    1.1-2clips, damage 10 and explosive or knockback effect.
    2. Add more clips and make it a little faster.
    My question is, is it a joke? Who has done the vip? Jeff?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    The new vip item it´s ridiculous , it's useless, it's not a funny weapon.... Starter guns is better than this vip !! Literally

Features of the weapon: Only 1 clip, damage 10 perfect, it is slow and has no effects! wait wait...If you want to call effect to this-> when you get a shot of this weapon you get the head of noob for a few seconds and says noob.

you buy the vip subscription for the exclusive items and the perks and nobody has said the vip weapons are to be powerful.
    besides the cannon seems nice to me it's fun to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    you buy the vip subscription for the exclusive items and the perks and nobody has said the vip weapons are to be powerful.
    besides the cannon seems nice to me it's fun to play with.

It is useless, it only takes up space in the inventory.
    You say it's fun hahahaha. You need more than one clip to make that ¨¨¨effect¨¨¨

Who said that the vip has to be op???

Banned
    Given all the other perks that come with VIP, including colors, unlimited ammo, death revive, and perfect condition weapons, the overall gralat value of the item should only be like 1000. If you're just buying VIP for the item, then that's on you for not using all of its benefits. The items are just novelty, they don't all have value other than their looks. It's a unique item, no other gun can do that stuff, so why the complaints? It's not meant to be your main gun or anything, just a novelty fun little item.

In addition, the noob cannon is actually a very powerful gun from how I've seen it. The freeze is the gun is very low, allowing you to take your shot and get away quickly, and the reload is not long too. It all depends on how you use it, you can't just stand still and spam this gun, it takes precision and dodging to use effectively.

Leveler
    Should just make it shoot 3 bullets each shot (2 shots have 3 dmg, and the server randomly selects one to do 4 dmg) and add a good amount of spread and at least change it to a 2 or 3 clip from that tbh
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post

All VIP items should be like the Noon Cannon- not too powerful that it unbalances gameplay, but something fun & unique to play with.

(I don't own the weapon, but I've seen it in action, and I agree that it should have knockback and area damage to make it feel more like a cannon.)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Development Team
    VIP is meant to be novelty. Basically ^
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Veteran
    VIP guns are for fun. No player is generally looking to buy VIP and get an OP weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fennz View Post
    VIP guns are for fun. No player is generally looking to buy VIP and get an OP weapon.
    Read again please....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Given all the other perks that come with VIP, including colors, unlimited ammo, death revive, and perfect condition weapons, the overall gralat value of the item should only be like 1000. If you're just buying VIP for the item, then that's on you for not using all of its benefits. The items are just novelty, they don't all have value other than their looks. It's a unique item, no other gun can do that stuff, so why the complaints? It's not meant to be your main gun or anything, just a novelty fun little item.

In addition, the noob cannon is actually a very powerful gun from how I've seen it. The freeze is the gun is very low, allowing you to take your shot and get away quickly, and the reload is not long too. It all depends on how you use it, you can't just stand still and spam this gun, it takes precision and dodging to use effectively.

¨To say that this vip item is powerful¨. How many hours do you have? wtf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    VIP is meant to be novelty. Basically ^

If that weapon does the ¨effect¨ for every shot, it would be ¨fun¨,but it does not..

I don’t see anyone else buying vip besides pkers, it would be great if there were items that are for everyone, staff should pls stop making vip guns because there are just too many complaints on vip guns in the past. Because right now vip is obviously meant for pkers because of the unlimited revive and ammo.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!