Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noob Cannon (VIP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Read again please....

- - - Updated - - -

¨To say that this vip item is powerful¨. How many hours do you have? wtf

- - - Updated - - -

If that weapon does the ¨effect¨ for every shot, it would be ¨fun¨,but it does not..
    I don't keep my hours private, so you can check my profile. It's somewhere above 2500, I'm pretty sure. And I don't mean powerful in the same sense as the Bar or the Ghost M4 or whatever, I mean in terms of mobility, the noob cannon is very good. Also, a five shot kill is not shabby at all. You just can spray and pray like you can with say a bar or a minigun and expect to get easy kills. You'd need to time your shots and get around your opponent to do anything, even with a 1 shot clip. Very worth the price I'd say, especially since it comes with vip perks since they're apparently the last reason anyone buys vip in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    I don’t see anyone else buying vip besides pkers, it would be great if there were items that are for everyone, staff should pls stop making vip guns because there are just too many complaints on vip guns in the past. Because right now vip is obviously meant for pkers because of the unlimited revive and ammo.
    Usually vip items are like unique little melees or morphs or items, I think it's very rarely a gun. I don't think I'd classify as vip for pkers, it just kinda allows anyone to go about the game not having to worry about ammo, rusty guns, or being sent to the hospital, as well as opens up a bunch of character customization options with the colors.

it's pretty fun to use.

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

Would be nice to see a if the cannon would change the players outfit to a "newbie" for 30-60 seconds now that would hella fun.