Thread: The Island On The Right with the Slide + Creepy House in the North + Unicorn Hat

The Island On The Right with the Slide + Creepy House in the North + Unicorn Hat

I've played Era since 2014, but always in spurts. I'd play for a while and then stop from time to time. With that, a lot has changed over the years, and there are two changes I'm curious about.

The island on the far right that has a slide sold hats before and used to be accessable from where the camping area at the far north by the staircase is. That area also used to have a sparring area, but both the teleporter and the sparring area have since been removed, so I'm wondering if therr is any way to get there still.

Besides that, an area located also up north used to feature a weird, creepy mansion with a lot of blood and somehow a link to the Dairy Hut. That's also been removed, and I'm curious as to when that happened since that was a lot more recent.

Finally, I remember getting a unicorn hat that says Jeni on the back from a birthday party area. I can't find it anymore, and if that free hat is still available then it'd be great to know where.

Hello, you can no longer get the hat it was removed in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by JeffersonGoldenbloom View Post
    I've played Era since 2014, but always in spurts. I'd play for a while and then stop from time to time. With that, a lot has changed over the years, and there are two changes I'm curious about.

The island on the far right that has a slide sold hats before and used to be accessable from where the camping area at the far north by the staircase is. That area also used to have a sparring area, but both the teleporter and the sparring area have since been removed, so I'm wondering if therr is any way to get there still.

Besides that, an area located also up north used to feature a weird, creepy mansion with a lot of blood and somehow a link to the Dairy Hut. That's also been removed, and I'm curious as to when that happened since that was a lot more recent.

Finally, I remember getting a unicorn hat that says Jeni on the back from a birthday party area. I can't find it anymore, and if that free hat is still available then it'd be great to know where.
    If you're talking about the island with the statue, then yes, it is still accessible to the public.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".