Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Item Graphics Contest!

Auction Item Graphics Contest!

Hello!

iEra is calling all graphics artist to design the next auction item! We will be accepting melees, mushroom knives, trash-picks, and guns!

Here are the rules:

- No limits on submissions, you can submit as many items as you please. There are also no limits on how many of your items will be selected.
    - Stats will be decided by the staff team, but put your imagination and give your thoughts on how you want the item to work.
    - No skins allowed at the moment for any gun/melee.
    - NO EDITS, THIS MEANS YOUR WORK HAS TO BE 100% YOUR OWN FROM SCRATCH. Failure to follow this rule will result in your ID getting noted and banned from any future competitions/arte.
    - Please try to submit all of your submissions files in ONE EMAIL. If we see a lot of spam coming from one person that person could be disqualified. If you make a mistake and want to send a second email that is 100% acceptable, but please try to keep everything in one email.
    - No collabs are allowed, items have to be made by one person only.

Players whose graphics are chosen will be awarded with a non tradeable version of the item they made as well as 4EC!

Please submit all of your graphics to [email protected] with your ID and in-game name (failure to contain any of these will be result in your submission being discarded, so make sure to add all info!)

Good luck to all participants! Due date is 2 weeks from now on September, 27th! 11:59PM PST!

edit: added rules.
    Last edited by Rima Wasabi; 09-25-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Good luck to everyone submitting, you'll definitely need it.

Delt Graphics Team

Can i submit some melees that ive already made for graphics team application???

Quote Originally Posted by RinzA View Post
    Can i submit some melees that ive already made for graphics team application???
    Yes you can! As long as they aren't edits of something you submitted and won other contests.

Can we also make gunskins for the gun we will be submitting?

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Yes you can! As long as they aren't edits of something you submitted and won other contests.
    Oh okie tyy
    Disc: Rinz#9938

Help

Quote Originally Posted by RinzA View Post
    Oh okie tyy
    How do get the templates to participate? Do you need templates yo draw?

Quote Originally Posted by yeralomgyt View Post
    How do get the templates to participate? Do you need templates yo draw?
    In melees, I usually use this as a reference for positioning where the melee should be positioned.
    but I don't know if there's an official template for the melees.
    8109683.png
    Disc: Rinz#9938

Quote Originally Posted by Kate R. View Post
    Can we also make gunskins for the gun we will be submitting?
    No for the moment.

Are you guys deciding on the due date?
    How many graphics will get selected?
    Hey, I'm Unknown