Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: iEra's Graphics Team is Hiring!

Banned
    Yes you can apply again.

Quote Originally Posted by RinzA View Post
    Ummmm may i have a question.. if u get hired?.how many days will it take to receive a message that said ur hired??

- - - Updated - - -

and one more question. if i didnt get hired can I still re apply??.

Pretty much what Sam says, however, we do not email people back unless we are interested on the submission. If you don’t get hired this time you can reapply once we open applications again, as we only open when needed while Player Relations is constantly hiring as they usually need more people.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    Pretty much what Sam says, however, we do not email people back unless we are interested on the submission. If you don’t get hired this time you can reapply once we open applications again, as we only open when needed while Player Relations is constantly hiring as they usually need more people.
    Oh ok. thank you for responding to my questions <3
    Disc: Rinz#9938

Hey i just apply today , i want to ask about how do i know i got hired , you will pm me in the game ? Or email me back ? Also 2 weeks is a long time hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by H E A R T View Post
    Hey i just apply today , i want to ask about how do i know i got hired , you will pm me in the game ? Or email me back ? Also 2 weeks is a long time hahaha
    *Laughs in testbed application*

Quote Originally Posted by H E A R T View Post
    If you are hired, we will ask you for a way to contact you (aka Discord, or through email) then we would go through a small interview and see if you're fit for the team.

We DO NOT message you back if we don't think you're ready to join the GFX Team.

Is it fine to re-submit my items, like I submitted it for auction then also submit it for graphics application?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iFeverBeltz View Post
    Is it fine to re-submit my items, like I submitted it for auction then also submit it for graphics application?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Yes, there are no issues if you resubmit.

Hi! I already finished the 3 hats, 3 furniture and made a melee, but I am waiting for the result of the auction to come out, because I sent an item there and if I am won, I will create another melee and I will not send the item (from the auction to try to become ADM, but in case I don't win, I will modify my item and send everything.
    Will this opportunity to become ADM GFX last until after the auction?

Can the melee have a distance mode?