Thread: Friendly Debate on this topic.

Friendly Debate on this topic.

“Neutron Dagger sells for a fourth of Neutron Katana. When the item can no longer be bought through plasma coins only then can traders determine the value of it.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-

Such a religious topic. Confusion. Can’t have an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Such a religious topic. Confusion. Can’t have an opinion.
    Its just an "agree or disagree" thing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by iMagicBae View Post
    “Neutron Dagger sells for a fourth of Neutron Katana. When the item can no longer be bought through plasma coins only then can traders determine the value of it.”

Ah this point it’s probably demand.

Banned
    Its just an "agree or disagree" thing.

That's not how a debate works.

I believe this is a solid way of calculating the price/ratio of Plasma Coins in trading tables. You simply use another item —bought by the same means— and if they are sold for different prices just find the constant for both. In the case of the Neutron Katana, using it’s current price in trochus (which has been shown to be around 260k) you see that approximately the ratio of Tro:Plasma is 65/1. Using the same logic, the Neutron Dagger would be roughly 65k trochus in worth (exactly 64,935) or a fourth of Neutron Katana. However, traders refuse to pay this much, which honestly shocks me. They’d say that there are too many neutron daggers in the market and that that lowers it’s “rarity”. That would be a fairly good point to make, however, in trading; rarity only becomes a price-deciding factor only when there is a limited amount of what you’re trading. There is a constant flow of NKatanas and NDaggers being added to the market every day (until the shop closes at least) so determining the price of these items based in (rarity) is not a reliable way to do so since nobody can be certain of how many there are. It just doesnt make sense to me that people arent willing to pay a fourth of something that costs 4 times less than something else.
    ATT-

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    That's not how a debate works.

It totally is, in this particular case you’d choose whether you agree or disagree with the topic sentence, and provide insights as to why you’ve chosen to agree or disagree. The conversation yields educational purposes, so keeping it formal is a goal as well.

ATT-

Leveler
    I believe this is a solid way of calculating the price/ratio of Plasma Coins in trading tables. You simply use another item —bought by the same means— and if they are sold for different prices just find the constant for both. In the case of the Neutron Katana, using it’s current price in trochus (which has been shown to be around 260k) you see that approximately the ratio of Tro:Plasma is 65/1. Using the same logic, the Neutron Dagger would be roughly 65k trochus in worth (exactly 64,935) or a fourth of Neutron Katana. However, traders refuse to pay this much, which honestly shocks me. They’d say that there are too many neutron daggers in the market and that that lowers it’s “rarity”. That would be a fairly good point to make, however, in trading; rarity only becomes a price-deciding factor only when there is a limited amount of what you’re trading. There is a constant flow of NKatanas and NDaggers being added to the market every day (until the shop closes at least) so determining the price of these items based in (rarity) is not a reliable way to do so since nobody can be certain of how many there are. It just doesnt make sense to me that people arent willing to pay a fourth of something that costs 4 times less than something else.
    Ya but theres already a lot in the market and more are entering so it'll likely just drop.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Ya but theres already a lot in the market and more are entering so it'll likely just drop.
    You completely missed this part

"They’d say that there are too many neutron daggers in the market and that that lowers it’s “rarity”. That would be a fairly good point to make, however, in trading; rarity only becomes a price-deciding factor only when there is a limited amount of what you’re trading. There is a constant flow of NKatanas and NDaggers being added to the market every day (until the shop closes at least) so determining the price of these items based in (rarity) is not a reliable way to do so since nobody can be certain of how many there are. It just doesnt make sense to me that people arent willing to pay a fourth of something that costs 4 times less than something else."

ATT-

Leveler
    You completely missed this part

"They’d say that there are too many neutron daggers in the market and that that lowers it’s “rarity”. That would be a fairly good point to make, however, in trading; rarity only becomes a price-deciding factor only when there is a limited amount of what you’re trading. There is a constant flow of NKatanas and NDaggers being added to the market every day (until the shop closes at least) so determining the price of these items based in (rarity) is not a reliable way to do so since nobody can be certain of how many there are. It just doesnt make sense to me that people arent willing to pay a fourth of something that costs 4 times less than something else."

Ok so what im saying is (excuse me if I missed something please bold it next time since im skimming through) but even if they dont know how many are released they see a lot more ppl with it then katana and see more and more so they know new ones are entering. To sum it up; inflation.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin