If something is in slanted, that means that it is sung.
(This is a cartoon script)

Announcer: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen of the world! Today, we'll be looking at the labor force and the youth of America to see how life in the empire is like!

Scene:*switches to a group of workers building

Announcer: Wow! Look at 'em go! Building at lightening speed! They'll surely have it completed by this autumn!
Workers*building
Workers: Continue on building! Build higher than the trees! Build higher than the Emiratis, and don't forget the trees! Long live the empire! Since July 4, 1776, we are going strong! Hey! Continue on building! Building higher than the trees! Long live the empire! Life here is a breeze! Oh, we are Americans, from parents and up, oh, we love this nation! From the ground up!
Worker 1: And it loves us!
Workers: Oh, long live the empire! Oh, thank you, Uncle Sam! We are Americans!
American flag*waves in the wind
Workers: Damn!
Workers: Gimme the nuts and bolts! And watch me build! Long live the empire!
Worker 1: Hey, we've completed the third floor!
Workers*cheer
Worker 2: Hey, the boss is coming! He gotta be proud 'cause we workin' fast!
Announcer: Oh, look! Here comes the boss! And wow! Look at his cheerful walk! He surely has something good to tell his employees! Maybe they're getting a raise?
Boss: Gentlemen! Gentlemen! Come 'ere, gentlemen! I have an important announcement to make!
Workers*walk to the boss, all buzzing and wondering in what the boss is going to say
Announcer: Oh, golly! They're certainly going to get a raise! This is what life in the American Empire is like, ladie-
Boss: You're all being laid off! Everything single last one of you!
Scene*all of the workers stare in awe, silence
Boss: Yes. Ahem. We've recently purchased some robots that will do your job, without a paycheck. You're free to go. Ta da la!
Worker 1: Hey, but wait- we...
Worker 2: What? What are supposed to do?
Boss: I don't know. But I know that I'll be rolling in cash! Oh, look, here comes my robots now!

Announcer: Um, perhaps we should leave before the scene goes ugly.

Scene*factory

Announcer: Ah! America! Land of the free-
Hobo: Of employment!
Hobo*crying
Announcer: Huh?
Hobo: I used to work in this factory not too long ago, but then, *sniff* they moved to overseas 'cause *sniff* they got cheaper labor over there and I've been here for 6 months without a job! All I w- w- want is work! *breaks into tears

Announcer: Oh, um, things will get better one day... Goodbye!

Scene*hospital

Announcer: Ah, a hospital! There's certainty a DOCTOR that we can talk to about how good life is in the empire... Oh, hey! You sir! Over there!
Man: *looking down sadly* Yes?
Announcer: What's your job?
Man: Well, I was a surgeon.
Announcer: Oh, that's wonder- wait... Was?
Man: Yes, they laid me off not to long ago.
Announcer: How?
Man:*face center on camera* Robotic. Surgery. *waddles away, sadly
Announcer: My, god... Doctor?! Laid off?!
Announcer: Well... ahem... um.. Let's go to a local high school! Perhaps they're training our youth to survive in this new age!

Scene*school
Announcer: Ah, the smell of American youth being educated! *bell rings* How about we talk to some kids? Hey you, lad! Yes, you! What have they taught you?
Kid: *depressedly* That the square root of -4 is 2i.
Announcer: Um, so.. Haven't they taught you how to do taxes, or drive a car?
Kid: No, sir. They've taught me is some information that I may never use ever again once I leave the classroom.
Announcer: Oh, god... This is an issue, isn't is?
*roll credits*