Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian321 View Post
    Most players in graal era are toxic, some more and others less nothing new....

Rida, NBK, Known and more people make toxic videos.

They harass you? Block.
    It is easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither of the two works well.((report system on graal and youtube)
    isn't harassment against the rules?

Just ignore the players, turn off the public chat or stay anywhere that isn’t a pk zone. Block everyone that harrasses you.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Just ignore the players, turn off the public chat or stay anywhere that isn’t a pk zone. Block everyone that harrasses you.
    The issue with just avoiding something that's wrong means the person or people will continue with the behavior and do it to others.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

so that basically means they win and remain unpunished by forcing the players to turn the public chat off and stay away from the streets. what's the point of playing the game then. don't you think that this way they think they're unbeatable by disturbing others' gameplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Anerafisher View Post
    so that basically means they win and remain unpunished by forcing the players to turn the public chat off and stay away from the streets. what's the point of playing the game then. don't you think that this way they think they're unbeatable by disturbing others' gameplay?
    That’s why the staff are here, if the staff don’t solve this problem then all you can do is ignore them.

I’m sure those players will get banned for using offensive language and harassement.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Banned
    That’s why the staff are here, if the staff don’t solve this problem then all you can do is ignore them.

I’m sure those players will get banned for using offensive language and harassement.
    If the staff doesn't do anything then it falls under corruption policy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    If the staff doesn't do anything then it falls under corruption policy lol.
    true lol

Banned
    We can't really do anything about the pking (pvp is a big part of the game) or the youtube videos (can't really do much with a third party), but as for the vulgarity, please report it in game so that a pr can deal with it. If nobody is dealing with it and you see me online, pm me and I'll see what I can do if I'm not too busy

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    We can't really do anything about the pking (pvp is a big part of the game) or the youtube videos (can't really do much with a third party), but as for the vulgarity, please report it in game so that a pr can deal with it. If nobody is dealing with it and you see me online, pm me and I'll see what I can do if I'm not too busy
    You can do something about the PKing if one players continuously follows and kills a specific player as you can label the case under "Harassment", and take action from there.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    You can do something about the PKing if one players continuously follows and kills a specific player as you can label the case under "Harassment", and take action from there.
    true

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    thanks