Thread: Just a random idea

Just a random idea

Can we get an option for players to disable "You've lost the spar" or "You've won the spar". It's annoying and dumb for PC players, if we win we win, if we lose, we lose. Everytime after a spar this window pops up for PC players and the player gets stuck. I' not sure how to perfectly explain this, but during the spar, you're moving a certain direction and if you die while moving, your character will be stuck running in a certain direction when you receive "You've lost the spar" window. It's the same for when you win. If any PC players are reading this and spar, they will know what I'm talking about. And if you can explain it better, please do, I'm having a little trouble myself.

(This idea is to mainly help PC players)

Banned
    I don't see any issue of this when I spar on the PC?

Occasionally when you spar, you are just holding a directional button down, and when the "You lose"or "You win" window pops up, your keys freeze and prevent you from moving until you close the window, or you have constantly tap your directional keys again.

If you want to fix the directional issue that happens, just hold left and right arrow keys when stuck moving left or right or hold up and down keys at the same time when stuck moving up or down. This is the same bug people use for running on treadmills without having to actually be there. Hope this helps from having to spend time with the other methods you mentioned.