Thread: Hat Display

Hat Display

The title is very obvious tho but I'll explain anyways. So my house in Era is a rare item display where I collected icons of items that people rarely see around so they can see them in my house and read its info too. If we would have a hat display like item icon display it would be pretty cool because I love old items,furnitures and hats and would love to make a hat display where people could see old and rare hats.

Quote Originally Posted by ZionDorvay View Post
    The title is very obvious tho but I'll explain anyways. So my house in Era is a rare item display where I collected icons of items that people rarely see around so they can see them in my house and read its info too. If we would have a hat display like item icon display it would be pretty cool because I love old items,furnitures and hats and would love to make a hat display where people could see old and rare hats.
    I like this idea.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by ZionDorvay View Post

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Every Pro Was Once A Noob.
    Every Expert Was Once An Amateur...
    Growing Bigger Is Just A Matter Of Time
    ATT-