Thread: What happened to the Spring shop?

What happened to the Spring shop?

So the title says it all. I know it got removed quite a while ago (it was around the location where to bridge to the era mall now is), but what exactly happened to it? Why was it removed? Or is it still accessible somewhere? Honestly the Spring shop was one of my favorite shops back in the day and I was planning to buy something from there.

Leveler
    Okay so I'm pretty sure I saw this shop on yt and I didnt play when it was out. But the shop looked like rly rly good. But I mean its a "Spring shop" so it was probably closed after spring.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Okay so I'm pretty sure I saw this shop on yt and I didnt play when it was out. But the shop looked like rly rly good. But I mean its a "Spring shop" so it was probably closed after spring.
    The thing is it was open for quite a while from what i remember. For over a year.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by GillSmoke View Post
    The thing is it was open for quite a while from what i remember. For over a year.
    Oh well hmm. Idk then sorry, they probably decided to finally close it.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

They shouldn't have touched the spring shop, seemed unnecessary to.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."