Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gas launcher and traps

Gas launcher and traps

There is a lot of wars happening right now at all the bases. From my perspective, gas launcher is very deadly in basing. 1 gas launcher won't do much damage but 5 gas launchers are enough to kill anyone once enemy enter room.

Example, Embro has a lot of gas launcher users. So does nbk. I help Embro once a while. It is nearly impossible to pass through the gas launchers wall. Putting traps will even be more deadly. Gas launcher spammers make the bases very laggy. Players who try to enter flagroom face screen freeze. Cant even make any respond. This happens to majority bases like lethal, mafia and pz.

I hope gas launchers can be slightly nerfed again. Of course, it wouldnt worth 100 EC if it isnt good for basing. May be limit amount of gas launchers or reduce the explosive range or fire distance of gas launchers. It makes basing boring aff.

About traps. Please make a timer to put traps and baubles.

Give your opinions below.

Leveler
    I think rather a timer or nerf it'd be best to have a limit per level for the amount of gas launchers that can be used as well as a limit of baubles/traps able to be placed.

Example; Mafia lobby (30 misc hurting items [this could be baubles, traps, explosives, basically all that little stuff meant to do some harm quickly] and 0 gas launchers), mafia flag room (15 misc hurting items and 3 gas launchers)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

For Sam: Please if you are going to nerf again the gas launcher remove it from the game and return to all the players the 100 ecs

And if you can also delete the electric staff-water staff and return the 80 ecs

Why the electric staff?
    Are weapons that after the nerf have become very bad

Before the nerf it was difficult to kill people, now with the buffs it is impossible ...
    You need all the clips to kill someone ... add that people usually have lag ....

Pd:I have these weapons is not hate...

Go to mafia, gz, lethal and also pz during a war. 3 gas launchers are enough to counter an entire gang. You will literally rage because you will die when you just enter a room. There isnt a freaking second for most people to react and respond. Furthermore, the fire makes the screen freeze. Spamming gas launchers at the entrance makes raiding so much harder. It is just another chemical gun with higher damage but less clip.

Not to say gas launchers are OP. One gas launcher is fine but wtf bro 3 gas launchers and your instant dead.

Gas Mask?
    It's better to spend year perfecting yourself than spending weeks trying to be someone else.

IGN: Derpy Lune
    I like writing story on the spot when i am bored.
    Era-Go give me the chances to do so.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpyLune View Post
    Gas Mask?
    The gas isn't really a problem. I don't think anyone buys the gas launcher for the gas, but rather the explosives.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

It is just too deadly in any war. No competition at all if you have 6 gas launchers in your gang and actually many people own one now.

Gas launcher doesn’t need a nerf. Try getting 6 bars to spam an entrance, same effect but worse.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    It is just too deadly in any war. No competition at all if you have 6 gas launchers in your gang and actually many people own one now.
    People do love complaining, don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    People do love complaining, don't they?
    This is a place for players to suggest and complain. It is not only me saying that gas launchers are OP, a lot peep thought so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Gas launcher doesn’t need a nerf. Try getting 6 bars to spam an entrance, same effect but worse.
    Hmm can u tell me why peep prefer using gas launchers if making wall with bar is better? As I said, 1 gas launcher blocks the door is still ok as it will only deal two third of hp dmg. But a few gas launchers together is bad. Theres no way you can break the door. Sniper is also useless. The explosive dmg is too high and with the fire, the screen is freezing a lot.
    Last edited by failure; 02-01-2019 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Stay on topic.