Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is this illegal?, if not give this post a read!!

Exclamation Is this illegal?, if not give this post a read!!

Hey guys so I decided to quit playing graal era because I am losing interest and I’m playing it less everyday.

So with this in mind instead of just leaving my account to rot I wanted to give it to someone for free because the account is actually a really good account with the BAR, Shipka, PBP, 3.5K+ Hours and much more but I don’t know if this is illegal?

I will basically let you in my account but not give email because it’s my personal one but I will accept access for any devices you need me to.

Before I do any of this I want to know if it’s legal or illegal?

Basically looking for a new owner.

Thanks guys! And if it is legal, only if it’s Legal!! Message me here or leave a comment if you’re interested if not I will remove this post.

**It will be completely free No real life currency will be involved in any manner!!, a simple interview to see if your serious and capable of owning the account will be held.

**BTW The Account Has Like 500 Gralats, Little to no sellables, No (Tradable) Rares. Just a juiced up account with good stats, clothes and, guns. so if you’re looking to steal all the items you’re basically not gonna get anything of real value.**

Thanks again everyone, I had a good ride on graal but it’s time I close this chapter.

Edit: My account on here doesn’t have much cause I would never use the forums until now.

If a hacker has access to account, they might remove all the items that you have. My suggestion is to keep your own account. You might feel to come back to graal in the future. And it is legal I think.

If you have any siblings that play the game, you could always give it to them. Someone could make a very good example of themselves on an application. However, in reality they could have a mindset of wanting to just have your account for no good. It's not a good idea to trust an online stranger with your account. 3,500 hours of your life on the line here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    If you have any siblings that play the game, you could always give it to them. Someone could make a very good example of themselves on an application. However, in reality they could have a mindset of wanting to just have your account for no good. It's not a good idea to trust an online stranger with your account. 3,500 hours of your life on the line here.

3.5k hours are few.

Is this possible?? Damn I didn’t know hackers could do that

Take the gamble

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    If a hacker has access to account, they might remove all the items that you have. My suggestion is to keep your own account. You might feel to come back to graal in the future. And it is legal I think.
    How did you know that hackers could even do that?

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Just keep your account, because one day you would want to come back to it, I had a friend that quit around 2015 and came back because how much he missed playing it. I know now era is really boring and it wasn’t like the years before 2015, but maybe one day something could happen to the game that would make you come back to it, so just hold on to it.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

you can never quit graal only take long breaks and return hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    I don’t have siblings who play and what could they do with the account?

Quote Originally Posted by isaiasmac View Post
    Is this possible?? Damn I didn’t know hackers could do that
    I had a friend who let someone access to his account, the next day all the items all gone. Just keep your account, you will feel nostalgia one day and comeback.