Thread: Please Help How do i recover An lost account without A gmail Verfication Read

Exclamation Please Help How do i recover An lost account without A gmail Verfication Read

I had from 2 to 3 years ago an account called poods this account was good Had loot i Have Pictures Videos Information Friends to prove it was mine and Even
    Information In my Facebook account I would Need help From admins For information Contact me Thank You

if your account wasn’t identified, there’s nothing that can be done about it. anyways none of those methods are solid proof that you own the account. i’m sorry that you lost your account, i suggest you identify in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by youssw View Post
    I had from 2 to 3 years ago an account called poods this account was good Had loot i Have Pictures Videos Information Friends to prove it was mine and Even
    Information In my Facebook account I would Need help From admins For information Contact me Thank You
    If you have the GraalID, then perhaps you can TRY to gain access to your account, but good luck trying to do so.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    You're going to need to submit a ticket at support.toonslab.com. However, I can't guarantee they'll be able to recover it since a name isn't enough. It's pretty much impossible to find an account from solely its name after a certain period, which in your case is 2-3 years.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Hello, staff I also had a noob account which I want it back I also has it graal I'd no. but I don't know it Gmail recovery and password so plz tell me can I get it back (Graal4704509)

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasay12 View Post
    Hello, staff I also had a noob account which I want it back I also has it graal I'd no. but I don't know it Gmail recovery and password so plz tell me can I get it back (Graal4704509)
    Are you sure the account identified? If so, submit a ticket to toonslab. If not, I'm sorry but you can't get it back. Regardless, this thread is pretty old so I'm curious why you posted that here.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Wasay12 View Post
    you'll find help on support.toonslab.com and just like what kaz said this thread is pretty old so i'll close it
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029