Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Staff Availability

Banned
    Let's try and keep it on topic here.

As for staff, we try to be online when we can, but with school and work, things can get difficult. We try to not leave times when nobody is online, but that just isn't always possible. Since this falls under my timezone though, I'll try and see if my PRs can be on more frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Let's try and keep it on topic here.

As for staff, we try to be online when we can, but with school and work, things can get difficult. We try to not leave times when nobody is online, but that just isn't always possible. Since this falls under my timezone though, I'll try and see if my PRs can be on more frequently.
    Ily failure <3.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Staff Availability

Words are cheap, Actions speak louder let’s see how good you or (staff) can keep your word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

All staff in general aren’t available. I’m on rn and one staff is on and just logged. Keep that away. Only 1-2 Gani admins? Jeff is the one working. 1-3 LAT team? they made 1 event level or 2 since months which is sad. SFX hm, maybe imask putting in work at least? And Guns Admin is a joke BitzSam yes he’s done a lot but been off for a week now and didn’t even release exotics were in February atm and this is a joke. Game slowly dying and staff aren’t efficient as they used to be, good luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    All staff in general aren’t available. I’m on rn and one staff is on and just logged. Keep that away. Only 1-2 Gani admins? Jeff is the one working. 1-3 LAT team? they made 1 event level or 2 since months which is sad. SFX hm, maybe imask putting in work at least? And Guns Admin is a joke BitzSam yes he’s done a lot but been off for a week now and didn’t even release exotics were in February atm and this is a joke. Game slowly dying and staff aren’t efficient as they used to be, good luck.
    Someone's got the right mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    Someone's got the right mindset.
    Or similar madness to yours

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Are you kidding me? It's not like this is a real organization with quotas and deadlines, but these dev teams are moving with that amount of efficiency? I'm convinced that Era won't die anytime soon, since they're usually prepped on holidays, but I actually used to enjoy doing dev work. I haven't done it in a good long time, but I would enjoy it if I had the time. One of the reasons that 2011 Era was actually great, was that admins were involved and motivated. I only see that the community has changed because of them. New come, and old leave; it's how it's always worked with communities. The insane gap between gun prices and ability have definitely affected basing, sparring, pk, whatever; however there's no excuse for staff availability or motivation in themselves. They used to host the weddings, have actual manually-performed map events(IE: hide & seek), have wars between Southridge and Northridge, etc. There's no reason why there can't be more PR's because there are absolutely no billets to fill or prices to pay. It doesn't work that way. I don't get why some just developed this idea in their heads that staff can't get involved in the community, besides through their normal accounts. I just thought that the community was tighter, and there isn't an excuse for that. If there is, lay 'em out for all to see.
    Last edited by Peter; 02-01-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Are you kidding me? It's not like this is a real organization with quotas and deadlines, but these dev teams are moving with that amount of efficiency? I'm convinced that Era won't die anytime soon, since they're usually prepped on holidays, but I actually used to enjoy doing dev work. I haven't done it in a good long time, but I would enjoy it if I had the time. One of the reasons that 2011 Era was actually great, was that admins were involved and motivated. I only see that the community has changed because of them. New come, and old leave; it's how it's always worked with communities. The insane gap between gun prices and ability have definitely affected basing, sparring, pk, whatever; however there's no excuse for staff availability or motivation in themselves. They used to host the weddings, have actual manually-performed map events(IE: hide & seek), have wars between Southridge and Northridge, etc. There's no reason why there can't be more PR's because there are absolutely no billets to fill or prices to pay. It doesn't work that way. I don't get why some just developed this idea in their heads that staff can't get involved in the community, besides through their normal accounts. I just thought that the community was tighter, and there isn't an excuse for that. If there is, lay 'em out for all to see.
    Omg they used to host weddings??????

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Omg they used to host weddings??????

Yep. I'm sure you can find a YouTube video of it somewhere, although I'll go ahead and look. It used to just be the building; no NPC's or anything. They'd host a wedding every so often and have the receptions at Potluck Pig.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yep. I'm sure you can find a YouTube video of it somewhere, although I'll go ahead and look. It used to just be the building; no NPC's or anything. They'd host a wedding every so often and have the receptions at Potluck Pig.
    I believe you have a point.