Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Staff Availability

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Well presented perspectives. I really enjoyed reading this thread because of the constructive feedback that was occurring. I remember those days where I used to think anyone with a tag other than red, blue, or green would be glorified, at the top people. Up until 2018, I held that belief of wanting some kind of recognition of the assitance of players and wanting to have some sort of payment for doing so. During this year that I took to mature, I saw looking back that, it was really the social interactions of the game that kept a good portion of the players around. It was an interesting and the environment was frequently promoted by the staff. Although there were some particular individuals who were staff to exploit the system or just for the bragging rights, I believe a good portion really helped facilitate a safe environment. I don’t see as much of this as I did back then. If anything, the game lost a good portion of what it’s genre of gaming it used to be. This happens to be an MMORPG. In my opinion -please don’t take this as a universal application- there should be an aspect where there is better ways to minimalise the differences between the staff and players. How that can be achieved? That’s where we must collectively come up with a solution to do that. Bearing the diversity of the world. And then after taking that into account, the gaming aspect of it (which the staff does a good job in) but a decent game means nothing in a world where there are better oriented games to play for entertainment. Most of the working aspect of Graal feels like time consumption and believe it or not, “routine”. We most definitely had entertainment in the earlier stages of graal. But the playerbase will not last without creating a unique social experience that would create stronger bonds to the game itself. I only play the game for the wonderful people I get to meet.

Might want to add a tldr bud, I don't suspect many here are willing to read a giant wall of text like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post

Might want to add a tldr bud, I don't suspect many here are willing to read a giant wall of text like that.
    I usually read half then keep it moving tbh, nothing wrong with long paragraphs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post

Excuse me, but I need a TLDR for the quoted post.

(Jk)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".