Thread: Yay or Nay?

Street Boss

Yay or Nay?

Hey!

I'm sure that a decent amount of you guys already know about Playerworlds, but I've been trying to promote it across Classic and Era through my YouTube channel. Honestly, I haven't seriously played any of the mobile servers since 2013 probably, but I would imagine that the mobile servers are boring as heck to anyone who's played for over a year, regardless of the community. I could play Zodiac or Kingdoms though for hours with a decent community because the content is actually controllable, and there's more at hand. Less weird... furry content I guess. I think it'd be alright if Playerworlds could make a return, though it's not 100% functional in this condition, as well as it being outdated. Also... it isn't nearly as large of a cash source as the mobile servers, but we'll see. I'm sure that most won't go out of their comfort zones to go and try it out. I've had a small success so far, but meh. Thoughts on the videos so far or general idea of promotion? Should I continue the series of showcasing all hosted servers? I'm open to anything on the scale of "It's trash!!" or "Yeah keep at it." Regardless, it was good fun making these videos. Thanks.

Also the videos aren't of incredible quality, but I don't think it's much of an issue since it's above most other Graal videos quality-wise.

Zodiac is weird lol. Player worlds is difficult to play, they should have all the servers on mobile. I work for a Player worlds server and I don't play it. I also wish LAT was more available as I not only make tilesets but I am very interested in LAT but I never used the online editor. Idk how to get the software.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Street Boss
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Zodiac is weird lol. Player worlds is difficult to play, they should have all the servers on mobile. I work for a Player worlds server and I don't play it. I also wish LAT was more available as I not only make tilesets but I am very interested in LAT but I never used the online editor. Idk how to get the software.

If anyone on your server knows how to implement the OLE(Online Level Editor), then it's accessible. It's made by a guy named PiX, I believe(he used to be an admin on Era), uploaded somewhere on the old official Graal forums.
    Last edited by Peter; 02-01-2019 at 05:59 PM.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post

Here's a link to the online tile editor. It's extremely easy, and all you do is follow the instructions and everything should work fine as long as you have enough rights.

I saw. I conquered. I came.