Hey!

I'm sure that a decent amount of you guys already know about Playerworlds, but I've been trying to promote it across Classic and Era through my YouTube channel. Honestly, I haven't seriously played any of the mobile servers since 2013 probably, but I would imagine that the mobile servers are boring as heck to anyone who's played for over a year, regardless of the community. I could play Zodiac or Kingdoms though for hours with a decent community because the content is actually controllable, and there's more at hand. Less weird... furry content I guess. I think it'd be alright if Playerworlds could make a return, though it's not 100% functional in this condition, as well as it being outdated. Also... it isn't nearly as large of a cash source as the mobile servers, but we'll see. I'm sure that most won't go out of their comfort zones to go and try it out. I've had a small success so far, but meh. Thoughts on the videos so far or general idea of promotion? Should I continue the series of showcasing all hosted servers? I'm open to anything on the scale of "It's trash!!" or "Yeah keep at it." Regardless, it was good fun making these videos. Thanks.

Also the videos aren't of incredible quality, but I don't think it's much of an issue since it's above most other Graal videos quality-wise.