Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zoom issue

Zoom issue

Help my cell phone has small screen and would like help, as it zooms in on small screen phone and a Lg please

Enviado de meu LG-D175f usando o Tapatalk

could you show screenshots or tell us what is happening much more descriptively?

When I try to zoom it does not happen what should happen I say this because I already tested on a cell phone of a person who has the big screen in my case I try to zoom but it will not

Quote Originally Posted by MACROSS View Post
    When I try to zoom it does not happen what should happen I say this because I already tested on a cell phone of a person who has the big screen in my case I try to zoom but it will not

try going to edit>options>general> then un check disable screen zoom. maybe that would help you? i also edited your thread title as it was a bit misleading

I already went in this option but nothing changed the zoom will not even if this option is not activated

Photo

Banned
    Are you referring to being unable to zoom at all, or the zoomed screen not fitting your device properly? We are aware of the zooming issues on a lot of devices, but it's very difficult to fix when our developers do not have access to devices to test it on.

I think theyre trying to say theyre wanting to Zoom on their phone but it doesnt work and they have tested it on other phones and it worked. Im guessing your phone doesnt support it since you said it doesnt work when the "Disable Screen Zoom" option is unticked in settings.

Help me how can I adjust my screen for the game zomm please

Leveler
    Help me how can I adjust my screen for the game zomm please

Unfortunately, I believe you can not do so at this time. But, I'll make sure to contact you if I find out that anything changes!
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin