Thread: DSR-50 is now an useless weapon

DSR-50 is now an useless weapon

The only thing that could possibly make someone buy this gun is the fact that it used to kill in 4 shots even before the damage buff. But now, this advatange over other rifles like Barret M107 and H&K PSG-1 doesn't exist anymore because they do kill in 4 shots aswell. Buff the damage to 16 (17 perfect), so it'll keep the advantage of killing in 1 less shot. And if you tell me that it'll be overpowered I can tell you that PSG-1 and M107 are overpowered too. And also fix the reload animation, it's a bullpup gun like the Steyr AUG and Famas F1.

That would be way too overpowered compared to the other guns. Imo I think the guns should be reverted back to the original state.

Having 16 damage (17 perfect) IS THE SAME of PBP Shotgun firing 5 (FIVE) bullets at once each dealing 3 (4 perfect) damage, and if ALL bullets hit enemie they will do 20 (TWENTY) damage. If you consider a 16 (17 perfect) damage DSR-50 overpowered, then ALL OTHER WEAPONS ARE OVERPOWERED ASWELL, the DSR-50 NEEDED 4 SHOTS TO KILL AND BAR, PSG-1, M107, ETC, NEEDED 5, NOW THEY NEED 4 AND DSR-50 SHOULD BE NEEDING 3 BUT IT STILLS NEED 4, THAT'S WHY IT'S USELESS AND SHOULD RECEIVE 16 DAMAGE. IT IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR FOR GUNS LIKE M107 AND PSG-1 NEED THE SAME AMOUNT OF SHOTS WHEN THE DSR-50 HAS A PRETTY HIGH FREEZE, RELOAD FREEZE, 4 ROUND MAGAZINE, SLOW RATE OF FIRE. BUFF IT TO 16 DAMAGE (17 PERFECT) OR ELSE REMOVE THIS BUFF FROM EVERY OTHER WEAPONS BECAUSE IT'S UNFAIR.

Like I said before, a gun that can kill in 3 hits is Overpowered the latter choice is better, Reverting all gun damage back to its original state. Its much harder to hit someone with every bullet from the PBP (even so I think the damage is a bit much for that gun too)

The damage buff won't be removed. And think about It; it's still unfair for the DSR-50. Or at least add an ability to the gun, like removing the scope for real high hipfire (aka high spread, like HK416), and a revamp.

Blitzsam even said him self that dsr-50 , ion bow, and a few other will receive a damage buff in the future, so calm down.
    Last edited by Blitz Canavi; 02-04-2019 at 03:14 AM. Reason: Vulgarity

Soon the damage buff Will complete 1 year, so he already should have fone such a thing. And also it's not unfair just for the DSR-50, but for ALL other weapons that needed 4 shots to kill, like Lapua 338, DSR-50, the Íon Bow, RPG-7, ALL these should RECEIVE 16 damage (17 perfect). If you think the damage is high then remove this damage buff BECAUSE it's hypocrite.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Soon the damage buff Will complete 1 year, so he already should have fone such a thing. And also it's not unfair just for the DSR-50, but for ALL other weapons that needed 4 shots to kill, like Lapua 338, DSR-50, the Íon Bow, RPG-7, ALL these should RECEIVE 16 damage (17 perfect). If you think the damage is high then remove this damage buff BECAUSE it's hypocrite.
    Damage buffs were only done in October, so there's still 8 months before it's been a full year (see this thread: https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...n-damage-Buffs)

I want a reply from bitzsam himself. This gun was like 37 bucks. Right now the SKS, that soviet 10k sniper does the SAME job of doing an heavy damage with high FREEZE and low direito rate, EVEN BETTER THAN THE DSR-50 DOES, because it has a magazine capacity advantage. I can tell you as owner of both guns that this os worse than the BAR nerf, because BAR is still the best gun around and DSR-50 became useless.