Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Worst auction hosted 2019

Worst auction hosted 2019

Era is dying when era hosted auction only one staff member showed up and only did one room and that it and people were upset staff members not doing all rooms and one staff showing up like what wrong with you guys. for some reason era hasn't been doing some hard work lately some day era gonna be dead if they keep up with this

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by miguelvaldez484 View Post
    Era is dying when era hosted auction only one staff member showed up and only did one room and that it and people were upset staff members not doing all rooms and one staff showing up like what wrong with you guys. for some reason era hasn't been doing some hard work lately some day era gonna be dead if they keep up with this

Today, era staff rarely seen at auction. Only 1-2 staff on each auction, and they mostly open up 1-2 rooms.

Leveler
    Pretty sure there's only been one auctioned hosted in 2019, so that means by default it has to be the worse auction, and the best. By the way, not every room needs to be filled with host, it is the staffs choice if they want to host or not. Plus, what makes anything wrong with staff for showing up? Oh and what makes era "not do hard worl" by not hosting all rooms during the auctions?? Auctions are not the entire game, neither are the items they release. You say eras gonna be dead if this is kept up, but staff have been hosting one room at auctions for a long time with more then one being hosted occasionally, so what is different now and what is your point? I'm curious.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Pretty sure there's only been one auctioned hosted in 2019, so that means by default it has to be the worse auction, and the best. By the way, not every room needs to be filled with host, it is the staffs choice if they want to host or not. Plus, what makes anything wrong with staff for showing up? Oh and what makes era "not do hard worl" by not hosting all rooms during the auctions?? Auctions are not the entire game, neither are the items they release. You say eras gonna be dead if this is kept up, but staff have been hosting one room at auctions for a long time with more then one being hosted occasionally, so what is different now and what is your point? I'm curious.
    You clearly dont know what I mean kiddo only one staff showed up only one plus each room has a difference price green is decent weapons you could buy with 80-150k red is expensive blue is is almost expensive plus it is they release exotic coin but the shop was closed and hasn't been re open since last year

Leveler
    You clearly dont know what I mean kiddo only one staff showed up only one plus each room has a difference price green is decent weapons you could buy with 80-150k red is expensive blue is is almost expensive plus it is they release exotic coin but the shop was closed and hasn't been re open since last year

The only reason the other rooms items sell for less are because the majority of people go to red and stay inside of it. And I can't understand anything you meant by "plus it is they release exotic coin but the shop was closed and hasn't been reopen since last year" please be descriptive. Oh, and how am I a kiddo for merely showung you that not every room is required to be hosted (heck no room has to be hosted at all).

iZone Levels Admin

I doubt Era is dying because of less auctions being hosted, but these small things can actually make era dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    I doubt Era is dying because of less auctions being hosted, but these small things can actually make era dead.
    Interesting. Can you elaborate on that last part “but these small things can actually make Era dead.”
    What are you agreeing upon?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    Interesting. Can you elaborate on that last part “but these small things can actually make Era dead.”
    I think he's trying to say the little things such as auctions, little holidays, just every little function in the game can add up to satisfaction in general.

iZone Levels Admin

All rooms are not required to be open, don’t know where you got that from. I don’t think you know how exo coin shop works, nor how auctions work.

I recommend you to educate yourself a little more before you go on and assume and insult others.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    That was just my opinion, as you can see, era has lost most of its population, because these small-ish things like the weapons that got nerfed(which was meant to change era for the good of it but people took it the wrong way), some people stopped playing era after the recent Gst, less events being hosted has made some players quit.