Thread: Exotic 2019-The Shifter.

Exotic 2019-The Shifter.

This gun has 8 guns in 1? The WH64 does not have the flame ability like it is originally made with. The explosive damage on every exotic gun is not included with this. Taking into account that the exotic coin went for 650-800k tro this year and it also costs $200k gralats, we need to re-evaluate the stats. Sure they’re okay but they aren’t OP. As for the other item, it has really cool graphics. But I heard its not so good either.
    Last edited by Mrpibbgraal; 02-05-2019 at 05:37 AM.

Why did you choose to buy that one then? Every gun you can switch to was listed in the item info so you should have known exactly what you were getting.

Just because the exo coin went for 650-800k means nothing, the item itself is essentially worthless and it's the players trading that determine what it trades for. The value you're getting is the 200k gralats, the exo coin is the rarity factor. Exo coins could be getting traded for 1-2m shells, that doesn't mean the item is going to be worth the same just because of that.

The explosion damage isn't working properly and will be fixed but the 8 gun stats aren't going to be buffed

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Why did you choose to buy that one then? Every gun you can switch to was listed in the item info so you should have known exactly what you were getting.

Just because the exo coin went for 650-800k means nothing, the item itself is essentially worthless and it's the players trading that determine what it trades for. The value you're getting is the 200k gralats, the exo coin is the rarity factor. Exo coins could be getting traded for 1-2m shells, that doesn't mean the item is going to be worth the same just because of that.

The explosion damage isn't working properly and will be fixed but the 8 gun stats aren't going to be buffed
    This morning I had you starfriended and as you logged on i was already going to the shop. I only saw BAR, mp7 and one other gun listed in the info. I don’t know if it was updated after. And the BAR on the shifter seems to be much slower than the original BAR. These items are definitely better than last years though.

Every gun was listed from release, I haven't touched anything in the store room since.

BARs stats are the same as the original, it uses a script that copies over from the main BAR so there is 0 chance that any of the guns are different from their originals

The Shifter will never beat the Johnny Seven OMA in combat, fact!
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".