Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Confused at CNY store Chinese Falchion

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Hello Battlefield V
    Lmao never heard anyone talk about that game and never played it lmao, I don't get the reference

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Lmao never heard anyone talk about that game and never played it lmao, I don't get the reference

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    I have engaged in discourse with you a number of times in the past, and seems routine for me to respond to almost every point in your argument whilst you respond back with a vaguely related one line response. I digress, I genuinely wait for the day you call bs on one of my posts deserving of being called out.



    "The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    I have engaged in discourse with you a number of times in the past, and seems routine for me to respond to almost every point in your argument whilst you respond back with a vaguely related one line response. I digress, I genuinely wait for the day you call bs on one of my posts deserving of being called out.
    Stay possible, they hold the stuff we say on the forums against us.

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Community? Star*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,411
    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    If you don't like it, don't buy the melee
    It's quite evident of who's the better debater here. Hands down.
    My nonchalant attitude is vivid.
    You can call me a critic because I couldn't care less.
    Era-Go still has my respect, excluding the game alone.

    I don't intend to work for a game filled with petulant staff abusing their authorities.


    The community sure is sendentary.

  5. #15
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,791
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Hello Battlefield V

    Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Lmao never heard anyone talk about that game and never played it lmao, I don't get the reference

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    Simple terms? They made a historical inaccurate game, but claimed it to be an accurate representation of the second World War.

    White men in WWII?! What?! No! Random missing-an-arm British women served in WWII, silly!
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    It's quite evident of who's the better debater here. Hands down.
    Staff usually mess up when it comes to representing minorities in the West, I just recommend giving a "thank you" for their effort (dude, making GFXs takes time), and enjoy what came to you.
    Click here to view my Trading Idea quest.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post


    Simple terms? They made a historical inaccurate game, but claimed it to be an accurate representation of the second World War.

    White men in WWII?! What?! No! Random missing-an-arm British women served in WWII, silly!


    Staff usually mess up when it comes to representing minorities in the West, I just recommend giving a "thank you" for their effort (dude, making GFXs takes time), and enjoy what came to you.
    Hahaha and it's nice to think about the effort other than the mistakes.

    Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Community? Star*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,411
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Staff usually mess up when it comes to representing minorities in the West, I just recommend giving a "thank you" for their effort (dude, making GFXs takes time), and enjoy what came to you.
    5 items aren't considered much of an effort. If technology advancements aren't being properly used in this current century, that's just the inevitable fault of the ones who own them.
    You can't just come in and add the term 'effort' when we all clearly know the staff team neglects such a major event like this.
    Heck even by 2020 CNY won't exist in the game anymore. You think that's a wise decision?
    Last edited by Star*; 02-11-2019 at 05:52 AM.
    My nonchalant attitude is vivid.
    You can call me a critic because I couldn't care less.
    Era-Go still has my respect, excluding the game alone.

    I don't intend to work for a game filled with petulant staff abusing their authorities.


    The community sure is sendentary.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    5 items aren't considered much of an effort. If technology advancements aren't being properly used in this current century, that's just the inevitable fault of the ones who own them.
    You can't just come in and add the term 'effort' when we all clearly know the staff team neglects such a major event like this.
    Heck even by 2020 CNY won't exist in the game anymore. You think that's a wise decision?
    with all due respect 5 items takes a hefty amount of time and effort to create, please remember that even if graphic designing could be done by anyone willing to learn the craft it shouldn't be belittled.
    Last edited by Minho; 02-11-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •