Thread: Spar-Stats

Spar-Stats

Can someone make other spar status better by using their acc?

Sent from my LDN-L21 using Tapatalk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasay12 View Post

You can let people onto your accounts to spar for you, however staff discourage account sharing as they can get you jailed, reset your spar stats, trade your goods, etc. We can't do anything about it if they've screwed your account up.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Leveler
    To expand on what he said ^, I've also heard of people refunding your upload just for upload tokens they can't even you use, leaving all gangs, resetting your friends list, taking advantage of friends by pretending to be the person who owns the account and asking them for stuff and they give it to them believing it is the account owner (in such case I reccomend a discord account you and your friends can contact each other from)
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    You can let people onto your accounts to spar for you, however staff discourage account sharing as they can get you jailed, reset your spar stats, trade your goods, etc. We can't do anything about it if they've screwed your account up.
    And if we offer him real money then?

Banned
    And if we offer him real money then?

That's not allowed, it counts as USD. Do not do this, or you will get warned and jailed.

You can do so, but at your own risk.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    That's not allowed, it counts as USD. Do not do this, or you will get warned and jailed.
    At least nowadays they give personal warnings to players. USD was such a severe offense back in 2014. I had 0 idea of the rules and I thought graal was like any other game. “Looked down upon” But not punishable. Then I get hit with this black foggy cage and then I see the jail screen. That had me panic so bad because I was such an innocent and good kid back then haha. I just wish I had a true warning though. Would have definitely made me stop way before I would ever get jailed. I never understood the nature of USD automatically counting as a warning without notifying the player and a direct jail.
    Do they still do they exceptional “If offense is strong enough to jail directly” deal?
    Yes I know this is a thread rider question but I feel the need to know to be in peace with myself

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayden-Jair View Post
    At least nowadays they give personal warnings to players. USD was such a severe offense back in 2014. I had 0 idea of the rules and I thought graal was like any other game. “Looked down upon” But not punishable. Then I get hit with this black foggy cage and then I see the jail screen. That had me panic so bad because I was such an innocent and good kid back then haha. I just wish I had a true warning though. Would have definitely made me stop way before I would ever get jailed. I never understood the nature of USD automatically counting as a warning without notifying the player and a direct jail.
    Do they still do they exceptional “If offense is strong enough to jail directly” deal?
    Yes I know this is a thread rider question but I feel the need to know to be in peace with myself
    Code:
     Certain warning categories, such as USDing or Hacking are major or severe violations and results in an instant and longer jail time without notice, and in extreme cases, an account reset or ban from all GraalOnline servers.
    -taken from GraalOnline Era Rules of Conduct and Guidelines which can be found here. Going to hope that answers what you're asking.

I saw. I conquered. I came.