Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newspaper!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Era Newspaper Staff OmgItsFallen's Avatar

Newspaper!

Hello everyone!
    I’m OmgItsFallen, and I’m a member of the iEra Newspaper team! The team and I are in need of ideas for Era’s Playground!
    For those who don’t know, Era’s Playground is the weekly article where players can win gralats, gani’s, and soon we are hoping hats!
    These mini games are usually just snapping a photo of yourself with our weekly theme, along with early bird riddles to be solved, puzzles, and a lot more!
    If anyone has any ideas they would like added to the paper regarding Era’s Playground feel free to message me, Pamaj (The Newspaper Admin) or any other members of our newspaper team!
    Also feel free to submit ideas at our email [email protected]

Thanks everyone! Hope to see ya in Era’sPlayground

Why not make newspaper free and make the latest newspaper edition automatically unlocked in inventory. I'm am certain it will increase player viewership if these changes were made.
    Last edited by BlackandWhite; 02-09-2019 at 11:27 PM.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

I’m unsure of the reasons behind why it cost money, but I will ask!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    since a house rating system was implemented i suggest you use it as a leverage for your contests and create house related contests and since valentines is near how bout valentine themed houses?
    That’s a good idea! I will definitely add it in next week’s edition

Quote Originally Posted by BlackandWhite View Post
    Why not make newspaper free and make the latest newspaper edition automatically unlocked in inventory. I'm am certain it will increase player viewership if these changes were made.
    For players to see the newspaper there should be a lot more newspaper machines, it costs 5 gralats so I don’t think more players will start reading the newspaper if it’s free. It should be sold in many other places, it should be on the news as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    For players to see the newspaper there should be a lot more newspaper machines, it costs 5 gralats so I don’t think more players will start reading the newspaper if it’s free. It should be sold in many other places, it should be on the news as well.
    But why be sold in newspaper machines in first place? Offer the convenience of having the latest newspaper article automatically unlocked in your inventory instead of the senseless labour of seeking out a newspaper machine. And why should it cost 5 gralats? Of course it's a low number, however, it is nonetheless a tax/paywall to view Era's current affairs, when it really does not need to be.

What should Era's newspaper be concerned with- making unnecessary hindrances slightly less bad or outright eliminating those hindrances. Having to make this argument baffles me.
    Last edited by BlackandWhite; 02-10-2019 at 02:25 AM.

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Leveler
    I kinda hate how I'm never aware of a new newspaper release unless I'm online. Additionally, I hate I've participated for so long and still haven't got the hula hoop *cries*.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

since a house rating system was implemented i suggest you use it as a leverage for your contests and create house related contests and since valentines is near how bout valentine themed houses?

I think it should just be scraped. No one ever reads the newspaper it's just a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlez View Post
    I think it should just be scraped. No one ever reads the newspaper it's just a waste of time.
    Smh it is fun. Don't be hating. Maybe we just need people to be more encouraged to read it like minigames, hints to updates, and achievements.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Actually a lot of people do read the paper. We also are going to be planning some small ideas in the future with it. It’s all a process