Thread: Digging vs Car missions

Digging vs Car missions

So I'm trying to get to 70k for a new gun,which job is more recommended for that goal between the 2. Car Missions or Shelling. And can someone estimate how long it'll take for me to get to my goal with the 2 jobs if I work 5 hours a day?

Just do cars, pure digging isn't really for getting gralats

"The world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people" -Mother Teresa
     Spoiler
    "Apple seeds average around 0.6mg hydrogen cyanide (HCN) per gram of dry seed. Since the lethal dose of HCN is estimated to be around 50mg, you will need around 85 grams of dry seeds. This is around half a cup... it requires a lot of apples."

Quote Originally Posted by lordslader View Post
    So I'm trying to get to 70k for a new gun,which job is more recommended for that goal between the 2. Car Missions or Shelling. And can someone estimate how long it'll take for me to get to my goal with the 2 jobs if I work 5 hours a day?
    Digging is for tro, the primary trade currency. I do car missions, but if I am not really into working, I do mail. Mail gets lots of trash/mush. Some car missions are easier. The easiest one for me is the one by the gas station right of start. The pkers scare of people but can be worked to your advantage. You get the mission right away and run to the bank. The missions come quick so if you aren't full health just let some one pk you before you get the mission.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

car missions are much less time consuming and it gives you way more than digging if done consistently imo

I would also like to add that 90k is a decent goal goal for a decent gun. You get what you pay for.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I was saving for an Ap0 what do you think?

Doing car missions is a lot faster, but keep in mind that players pking will make it slow.

I know this isn’t apart of your question, but making pizzas is fast as well, in 24 hours I made 54k gralats, the only time this’ll become slow is when people steal your table, and when this happens, you can just find another table or go inside a empty room and start again.

The fasted way to gain gralats is simply to buy them, but the trash+mush+mail combination works nicely.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".