I STRONGLY SUSPECT I HAVE CYSTIC FIBROSIS BUT ADMITTEDLY, COULD BE WRONG.

I’m likely dying of cystic fibrosis (late onset) and doctors won’t listen to me. I have all the symptoms. My lungs only hold 50% of what they used to. The doctors say I just have anxiety issues, but no. Even my father commented on my laboured breathing today and he rarely comments on stuff like that. I used to be able to walk all around town fine, now I can hardly walk a block. And no, I haven’t gained weight, I’ve actually been losing lots of weight due to my disease’s progression.

I can barely eat
I can barely drink
I can barely sleep
I can barely breathe+ so many more things.

This has been going on for not days, not weeks, but MONTHS.

I’m dying but no doctor will test/treat me. I’m 19. I’m sad and scared and idk what to do. I’m dying of an awful disease and the doctors in my town are against LGBT people (small, religious town) and refuse to treat me like a human being. I cannot drive to another town or anything. I have no family doctor but have been on the wait list for years.

I’m having a hard time accepting the fact that I’m likely dying. But I will post proof if/when I’m finally diagnosed. I have no where else to vent about me dying. My family doesn’t want to hear it.

I’m sorry but I’m so scared and I don’t know what to do. Please somebody help me.