Thread: Help with screen Zoom

Help with screen Zoom

Bought a new phone, it is a 6 inch screen in 19:9, the problem comes when i zoom out, it zooms like an ipad, really bad for my screen and its really hard to play, can i fix it? Help

In the SS down below u can see averything its really small but if i zoom in i can't see really far so it is a disadvantage at combat too.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Yeah uh, unfortunately it's pretty much stuck at being super zoomed out or super zoomed in.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Yeah uh, unfortunately it's pretty much stuck at being super zoomed out or super zoomed in.
    Damn, as 2018 gave us a new generation of 6"+ screen phones and 18:9 screen ratios i hope devs fix this issue, i submitted a ticket, they responded and when i answered back they never responded me again, also submitted 2 more and no response. For now im really not able to play base or spar as its really hard, imma just plasma i think, WE NEED AN UPDATE.

I think maybe devs do not care about this cause a lot of players are iphone users and iphone are still small in their normal version, but that's not the case for android and that will not be the case for ios when everybody start switching to iphone X or better.

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex352 View Post
    Damn, as 2018 gave us a new generation of 6"+ screen phones and 18:9 screen ratios i hope devs fix this issue, i submitted a ticket, they responded and when i answered back they never responded me again, also submitted 2 more and no response. For now im really not able to play base or spar as its really hard, imma just plasma i think, WE NEED AN UPDATE.

I think maybe devs do not care about this cause a lot of players are iphone users and iphone are still small in their normal version, but that's not the case for android and that will not be the case for ios when everybody start switching to iphone X or better.

I believe the developers are aware of this issue and intend to fix it at some point, but doing so is difficult since they do not have the devices needed to test it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shq View Post
    I believe the developers are aware of this issue and intend to fix it at some point, but doing so is difficult since they do not have the devices needed to test it on.
    I hope and i get that, but cmon, they do not even try to calm me down, it looks like they do not even care.

The devs don't look at tickets and in order to fix screen issues and stuff I think it has to be an app update and not like a simple fix in game like most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    The devs don't look at tickets and in order to fix screen issues and stuff I think it has to be an app update and not like a simple fix in game like most cases.
    It sounds stupid but if u think about it that screen issue can Make litteraly no one in game w a new phone able to play properly.