Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Issue regarding my phone.

Issue regarding my phone.

I have come to a conclusion that the issue among with the me not getting an email among not being able to send a request to my email for a confirmation has lead up to using an already existing one. However, before my samsung s9+ updated with its latest version. I could get emails with ease. However, due to this new update. I can no longer recieve emails and cannot identify any new accounts until era or any graal game is up to date with my phone. I am not sure if this is an issue for anyone else however, I can say this is confirmed with my mothers phone (same samsung s9) with the same latest update. If there is anyway this can be fixed. Please fix this. I'm also not sure if I should post this here or elsewhere. Thank You.

Banned
    It sounds like an issue with your email or the phone, not graal in general. First, see if you can access your email and if you are receiving new emails on something other than a samsung s9. If you are on a computer and still can't send or receive emails, contact your email provider and see what's up. If you do receive emails on a computer and your inbox is just not updating on your phone, try to reset the phone, log out and back into your email, or contact your phone provider about the issue.

If you can't get it fixed and still can't get into your graal account, email [email protected] (from another email if your current one does not work) and explain the situation. Include whatever proof you can that the email is not working and that it is your email and your graal account. They can handle email transfers when necessary, but in game staff and forum staff can't help you besides direct you to them.

Hope everything works out

I doubt it is an issue with my phone because my brothers phone which is a s6 doesn't have the same update as mine and is perfectly fine. As for when my before I updated it, I could login easily. After the new update I can no longer and this is message i get when opening era.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by iVoxees; 02-18-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iVoxees View Post
    I doubt it is an issue with my phone because my brothers phone which is a s6 doesn't have the same update as mine and is perfectly fine. As for when my before I updated it, I could login easily. After the new update I can no longer and this is message i get when opening era.
    Ahh hmm. Not real sure if there's anything we can do about that, I don't think in-game staff can push out app updates, but I'll ask to see if anyone knows what to do about that.

Thank You. Because. I'd rather play with my phone whenever I am going out rather than pulling my laptop out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Ahh hmm. Not real sure if there's anything we can do about that, I don't think in-game staff can push out app updates, but I'll ask to see if anyone knows what to do about that.
    When or where can you notify me about any changes? Besides on Era Go?

Banned
    Ah, I'm not sure anyone knows what the issue is. Someone knew someone else with an s9 and it worked completely fine. You're unable to log out of your account or reinstall or do anything like that to fix it? Try to reset your phone? Sorry, not super sure what we can do about this

I had an issue several months ago where I wasn't receiving the emails from graal. So I logged into a second email, if you don't have a second one make another. Email [email protected] telling them your other email can't receive any emails from graal and give them your other email and your graal ID. They got back to me in a few hours but from people saying our support is terrible then this might be different for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    I had an issue several months ago where I wasn't receiving the emails from graal. So I logged into a second email, if you don't have a second one make another. Email [email protected] telling them your other email can't receive any emails from graal and give them your other email and your graal ID. They got back to me in a few hours but from people saying our support is terrible then this might be different for you.
    I've tried with a different email. That didn't workout either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Ah, I'm not sure anyone knows what the issue is. Someone knew someone else with an s9 and it worked completely fine. You're unable to log out of your account or reinstall or do anything like that to fix it? Try to reset your phone? Sorry, not super sure what we can do about this
    I've tried reinstalling and it worked completely fine on my PC/Laptop, I received the email etc. But not sure about my phone. Did he have the same version as mine?
    Last edited by iVoxees; 02-19-2019 at 08:45 PM.

I've recently checked ERA and it says "update" however there is no updates whatsoever. Meaning a few possible things.
    1. Being that my recent phone update is too "advanced" for era or is not compatible with my phone.
    2. That my phone has an issue however, I have checked it and not a single error was found at all.
    3. Despite using my phone. Only PC works therefore that all emails are good and it's either era or another unknown issue.
    I need help so I can play on phone, please.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iVoxees View Post
    I've recently checked ERA and it says "update" however there is no updates whatsoever. Meaning a few possible things.
    1. Being that my recent phone update is too "advanced" for era or is not compatible with my phone.
    2. That my phone has an issue however, I have checked it and not a single error was found at all.
    3. Despite using my phone. Only PC works therefore that all emails are good and it's either era or another unknown issue.
    I need help so I can play on phone, please.
    Ah honestly, no idea what you could do. If the email works and era works on pc, it sounds like an issue with your phone. I don't think anybody else has had that issue with the same up to date device, so it may be your specific phone. Did you get it brand new or used? Are there any other issues with it?