Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Issue regarding my phone.

It's a new Samsung s9 that I recently bought from the factory itself. And I haven't had any issues with the phone at all. Like I said, it kept saying that Era needs to update but, there is no update for era but why?

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by iVoxees View Post
    It's a new Samsung s9 that I recently bought from the factory itself. And I haven't had any issues with the phone at all. Like I said, it kept saying that Era needs to update but, there is no update for era but why?
    Did u update your app? They've released a new version of each GraalOnline app recently. I believe the update is just the app using internal storage instead of the SD card.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Did u update your app? They've released a new version of each GraalOnline app recently. I believe the update is just the app using internal storage instead of the SD card.
    It says "update" but I click onto the era application and it says open instead of update. When I open era. It says "This app was built for an older version of android and may not WORK properly"
    Meaning possibly identification wont work as well.

Leveler
    It says "update" but I click onto the era application and it says open instead of update. When I open era. It says "This app was built for an older version of android and may not WORK properly"
    Meaning possibly identification wont work as well.
    Just click update

iZone Levels Admin

It says this. But, whenever I click on it. It doesn't say 'update' it says open and how do I delete some attachments to increase space.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Leveler
    It says this. But, whenever I click on it. It doesn't say 'update' it says open and how do I delete some attachments to increase space.
    Same thing happens for me, I think you just click the update button. Or does that bring you to the page that you uninstall/open the app?

iZone Levels Admin

Same thing happens for me, I think you just click the update button. Or does that bring you to the page that you uninstall/open the app?
    It only brings up the uninstall and open. Nothing else.

Leveler
    It only brings up the uninstall and open. Nothing else.
    I think you need to search "Graal Era" in the app store exactly, not "Graal" or "Era". When you search it with the exact name I believe this will appear directly beneath the search bar. If this does appear, just click the update button, because when I press the icon it also shows the open button for me.

Note: When referring to "this" I'm referring to this
    http://imgur.com/a/Iss7Otm

I think you need to search "Graal Era" in the app store exactly, not "Graal" or "Era". When you search it with the exact name I believe this will appear directly beneath the search bar. If this does appear, just click the update button, because when I press the icon it also shows the open button for me.

Note: When referring to "this" I'm referring to this
    http://imgur.com/a/Iss7Otm
    Nope. It says update, I clicked it and it showed a caution sign saying "GraalOnline Era" is already installed on this device. (Error code: -1)

- - - Updated - - -

I even restarted my device and everything. Still an issue.

Leveler
    Nope. It says update, I clicked it and it showed a caution sign saying "GraalOnline Era" is already installed on this device. (Error code: -1)

- - - Updated - - -

I even restarted my device and everything. Still an issue.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling maybe?

iZone Levels Admin