Thread: I got a 59,000 hour ban and no one will tell me why.

I got a 59,000 hour ban and no one will tell me why.

Hi everyone I am making this forum post in hopes of getting my account back, I have messaged every admin I can find about the issue and have submitted a ticket but haven't got a straight response from anyone. Most of the time in a jail/ban it'll show the reason for example "Jailed for: Verbal abuse/racism" but all mine says is "Jailed for:banned, banned." In all honesty I have no idea what I would have done that deserved a 59,000 hour ban. I realize I am not a role model player and have had a lot of jails in my past 6 years of playing this game but I don't believe I deserve a 59,000 hour ban on an account I spent 5,500 hours and at least $1,500 USD on. I hope that me making this post will get this issue resolved and not just be instantly locked from being commented on.

Banned
    How long ago did you submit the ticket? They should be able to tell you why, make sure you're checking your spam folder for replies too

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    How long ago did you submit the ticket? They should be able to tell you why, make sure you're checking your spam folder for replies too
    Roughly a day and a half ago and have been checking my spam inbox religiously, you said it would take two days max and I'm losing hope.

Leveler
    I think there's like a point when you reach a certain amount of jails now you're just flat out banned (I could be totally wrong, it's just that I've seen in someone's jail reason "multiple jails.. final warning" seeming as if the next jail was a ban that wouldn't be lifted.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I think there's like a point when you reach a certain amount of jails now you're just flat out banned (I could be totally wrong, it's just that I've seen in someone's jail reason "multiple jails.. final warning" seeming as if the next jail was a ban that wouldn't be lifted.
    Could be possible, but I never got a final warning.

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by clorox View Post
    Could be possible, but I never got a final warning.
    I mean, maybe the dude had 1 less jail so he got the warn jail and you got jailed enough now to just be banned since you exceeded the limit maybe.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by clorox View Post
    Hi everyone I am making this forum post in hopes of getting my account back, I have messaged every admin I can find about the issue and have submitted a ticket but haven't got a straight response from anyone. Most of the time in a jail/ban it'll show the reason for example "Jailed for: Verbal abuse/racism" but all mine says is "Jailed for:banned, banned." In all honesty I have no idea what I would have done that deserved a 59,000 hour ban. I realize I am not a role model player and have had a lot of jails in my past 6 years of playing this game but I don't believe I deserve a 59,000 hour ban on an account I spent 5,500 hours and at least $1,500 USD on. I hope that me making this post will get this issue resolved and not just be instantly locked from being commented on.
    Before they lock the thread, it can be a very big mistake to take stuff like this public. Also, if the first 2 admins don't answer, don't message any more. Don't ask why, just ask them to unban.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Ahhh yeah, you're going to have to wait for this. Nothing in game staff can do about it - that's why you haven't been able to get a straight answer and that's why all we can do is refer you to toonslab. That being said, since there is nothing we can do to help besides refer you to toonslab, I'm going to close this thread.