Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    He could communicate with them. Find a polite way to tell them that it isn't fair.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    I mean he became manager after it all happened and probably has no knowledge of it just like most of the current staff team have no knowledge over who has been unlinked and for what reason. So for people with no knowledge about it how is anyone supposed to say it isn't fair?

Banned
    As an aside, unlinkings are not just an iEra thing. When an account is unlinked, it means the email was disconnected from whatever graal account was associated with it. This means that if you get unlinked, your Ol' West account, Classic account, Zone account, and Era account (and whatever other servers there might be) associated with the email would all be affected. Because of this, unlink reasons may not have even occurred on iEra. It's a global thing, and iEra staff have nothing to do with it as far as I know. Whether or not the manager can help with unlinks, I honestly have no idea (because it's a global thing, not an iEra thing).

As of right now, I do know only one instance of someone getting their account relinked. And this was not done through toonslab, it was done through [email protected] (that's a global email for general account issues not related to any server). From what the person told me, he emailed them multiple times spaced out between months trying to get his account back. He told me that to get the account back, he recalled a situation in which he mentioned that certain other game and explained to them what was actually happening in the situation and what he thought was the reason he got unlinked. He defended himself and the situation was looked into, and ultimately he got his accounts back. Whether or not that has worked for anybody else, I really don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    I mean he became manager after it all happened and probably has no knowledge of it just like most of the current staff team have no knowledge over who has been unlinked and for what reason. So for people with no knowledge about it how is anyone supposed to say it isn't fair?
    I mean the people that get unlinked for the money glitch, that makes since. But how could some one have no knowledge of it and run Era, doesn't anyone tell him lol. Also, I suggest putting the unlink reasons in the rule book. Also, if only a global staff could do it and only a global staff could fix it, that doesn't make since. Because no one could find one. Also, how are we getting caught talking about offbrand. I also got unlinked again for the whole gang incident. To me, it suggest that some staff is in touch with global staff and making it happen.

I mean the people that get unlinked for the money glitch, that makes since. But how could some one have no knowledge of it and run Era, doesn't anyone tell him lol. Also, I suggest putting the unlink reasons in the rule book. Also, if only a global staff could do it and only a global staff could fix it, that doesn't make since. Because no one could find one. Also, how are we getting caught talking about offbrand. I also got unlinked again for the whole gang incident. To me, it suggest that some staff is in touch with global staff and making it happen.

iEra staff have no control over unlinkings, as you just stated its done by global staff that we have no say in. Just cos you can't find one doesn't mean they cant unlink someone. I have no clue about how youre getting caught cos like I said before we have no knowledge of unlinkings so we dont know when or how they occur. I have no clue about contacts with global staff, I dont think I know the name of one of them.

iEra staff have no control over unlinkings, as you just stated its done by global staff that we have no say in. Just cos you can't find one doesn't mean they cant unlink someone. I have no clue about how youre getting caught cos like I said before we have no knowledge of unlinkings so we dont know when or how they occur. I have no clue about contacts with global staff, I dont think I know the name of one of them.
    That's alright. We (All of Era) should definitely have more communication though because different people know different things about this situation.

That's alright. We (All of Era) should definitely have more communication though because different people know different things about this situation.

The thing is the current staff team have no association with unlinkings and I believe we dont want any because its either been done by past staff members who arent here anymore and have left us with the troubles we have to fix and we now get blamed for and its also global staff who do it and we have no idea about it until we see its done.

The thing is the current staff team have no association with unlinkings and I believe we dont want any because its either been done by past staff members who arent here anymore and have left us with the troubles we have to fix and we now get blamed for and its also global staff who do it and we have no idea about it until we see its done.
    The account I gave iStab got unlinked like a week ago.

Who can fire a Global Staff? Do all staff vote on it?

( this has nothing to do with current manager ) just a question I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi Javilian View Post
    Who can fire a Global Staff? Do all staff vote on it?

( this has nothing to do with current manager ) just a question I have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Graal's owner.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Graal's owner.
    Lol rip