Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Fix Support Toonslab

Ever since Andrew left management, toonslab has been terrible. They transfer you to support@graalonline for everything now. I asked to do an e-mail change like a year or 2 ago back when Andrew was still in management and they did so with ease. But current toonslab management just transfer you to another support system that doesn't even reply to your inquiries.

Same situation with un-linking without any notice before doing so. Not once has support@graalonline responded or resolved that situation even when wrongfully being un-linked.
    ---
    Players are probably gonna tell me that I've broken terms or stuff like that but I've read through the rules of Graal and have broken none of them. I mean, I've been vulgar at times but actually did the jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Ever since Andrew left management, toonslab has been terrible. They transfer you to support@graalonline for everything now. I asked to do an e-mail change like a year or 2 ago back when Andrew was still in management and they did so with ease. But current toonslab management just transfer you to another support system that doesn't even reply to your inquiries.

Same situation with un-linking without any notice before doing so. Not once has support@graalonline responded or resolved that situation even when wrongfully being un-linked.
    ---
    Players are probably gonna tell me that I've broken terms or stuff like that but I've read through the rules of Graal and have broken none of them. I mean, I've been vulgar at times but actually did the jail time.
    I don't think anyone checks the email they send you to, also. You are 100% right. They don't ever help you out.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Keep thread open:

They don't allow talking about unlinkings on the forums. PLEASE DON'T CLOSE THIS CRUCIAL THREAD FOR IT.

You are right, most people don't know why they get unlinked or its for something petty that there is nothing wrong with.
    Such as fake graal reached out to me in disc and I thought it was by the same creators.

Graal doesn't like us talking about it but WE HAVE TO, because it happens to like half the players and it feels like being raped. It feels so unfair and it violates you.

It is oppression.

This is what oppression feels like.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Banned
    The reason all we can do is refer you to toonslab is because in game staff (and forum staff) do not have the necessary tools to handle these issues. That's all we can really do, I'm sorry.

Also, I still have no idea what goes on about unlinking, all that is handled by global staff I believe.

Generally, [email protected] deals with issues like email changes (since email changes deal with ALL graal accounts associated with the email), and toonslab handles things such as jail timers looping or false jails, or other issues like that.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    The reason all we can do is refer you to toonslab is because in game staff (and forum staff) do not have the necessary tools to handle these issues. That's all we can really do, I'm sorry.

Also, I still have no idea what goes on about unlinking, all that is handled by global staff I believe.

Generally, [email protected] deals with issues like email changes (since email changes deal with ALL graal accounts associated with the email), and toonslab handles things such as jail timers looping or false jails, or other issues like that.
    But the thing is, support@graalonline never helps or responds at all to inquiries. And e-mail changing was a thing that toonslab had the power to do.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Era staff don't have any power to change the Toonslab support system and the way it operates.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    Era staff don't have any power to change the Toonslab support system and the way it operates.
    How'd they lose the power to do all of that stuff that could previously be done at ease.

Umm hi guys news flash Managers and staff whom are global can fix email problems such as the unlinking sand changing of emails if you wish to know that command I’d be happy to share and no I didn’t make it up I’ve spoken with snk

Banned
    But the thing is, support@graalonline never helps or responds at all to inquiries. And e-mail changing was a thing that toonslab had the power to do.
    that email worked for me when I couldn't log into my account, and I've heard about it helping others too. But I'm not sure what goes on behind the scenes there, responses kinda vary.

How'd they lose the power to do all of that stuff that could previously be done at ease.
    It's likely that the people who could do it before (such as snk) were global staff, not just iEra staff, so they had access to that kind of stuff. As for right now, I'm honestly not sure if any iEra staff are also global staff and able to help with these issues, so that's why we redirect you to toonslab.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    that email worked for me when I couldn't log into my account, and I've heard about it helping others too. But I'm not sure what goes on behind the scenes there, responses kinda vary.

It's likely that the people who could do it before (such as snk) were global staff, not just iEra staff, so they had access to that kind of stuff. As for right now, I'm honestly not sure if any iEra staff are also global staff and able to help with these issues, so that's why we redirect you to toonslab.
    They've never resolved any un-linkings. They haven't responded to like 10 of my e-mails throughout the year. And 2 of my e-mails regarding e-mail change, yikes we needa bring snk back.