Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    They would never allow a normal staff access to emails. For many reasons, such as the staff possibly abusing the power.
    yeah and probably cause account specific issues like this could contain private information like USD purchases, personal information, and other sensitive stuff. It's safer to have way higher staff members handle them rather than in-game staff for safety purposes of the players and to give them a much more professional aid in these situations.

Its officially been 500 days since my unlinking. I'm disappointed at the current state of Graal management. Sad to know that Graal has come to this after 9 years of being here, especially losing one of our most valuable managers.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Good luck lol, I can vouch for [email protected] too, I needed help several months ago and they helped me within hours
    Only cause you are staff. Lol. Toonslab isn't always like that.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    They have helped with "unlinkings" before and reissued accounts as necessary. Failure is in no way, shape, or form lying to you, he is just explaining his case and all that he can do. I can almost guarantee to you that you wouldn't be "unlinked" for no reason. And support is checked regularly, just you're not likely to recieve a response if nothing you say can change your case.
    But you get unlinked for petty reasons. That doesn't make it ok.

Last edited by failure; 02-22-2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Merged Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Only cause you are staff. Lol. Toonslab isn't always like that.

That happened before I was staff lol

Aren’t u chief or chef

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Aren’t u chief or chef
    no?

I still think they don't always respond fast.

All e-mails I've received from support@toonslab:
    -
    Hello,

You need to e-mail [email protected]. We are unable to help you.

Thank you,
    Graal Era Staff

All e-mails I've received from support@graalonline:
    -

1. Toonslab support ticking system is useless

2. Cyberjouers email doesn’t actually work says something about it not having a domain

3. Emailing support@gralaonline,com doesn’t actually work if it did I’m sure my emails would have been read and answered by now yet it’s been 400 days without a response or any reasonings

4. Emailing unixmad doesn’t reply either

5. Messaging unixmad on skype, Facebook and Dicörddd doesn’t work never replies or looks at the messages

6. Look at what unlinkings done to this game

7. In game staff high or low won’t help you only re direct you without looking into a Graal ID you requested them to look up to look at notes on the account or see if the email is still connected

8. I will tell you this right now but Hoyt is the manager and there is a command he can use to fix email problems and also transfer email accounts and such

9. Find a global staff if you can they can also fix this issue

10. Graal will eventually die upgrade your phone or iPad to a newer model and you’ll understand what I mean the game tends to crash a lot as it’s not yet compatible with the newer generation of iPhones I found this out when I upgraded my iPhone from a iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone XR never had crashing problems before upgrading so that’s how I know the other reason I can tell is a gamepad on Graal can only be used with iOS 7 and iOS 8 iPhone is currently on iOS 12.2 so it’s a good 3-4 years behind the new generation of software meaning till eventually just not work

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    All e-mails I've received from support@toonslab:
    -
    Hello,

You need to e-mail [email protected]. We are unable to help you.

Thank you,
    Graal Era Staff

All e-mails I've received from support@graalonline:
    -

Do you emails show “Graalonline 2017” or something??? LOL all the emails are copied and pasted

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    1. Toonslab support ticking system is useless

2. Cyberjouers email doesn’t actually work says something about it not having a domain

3. Emailing support@gralaonline,com doesn’t actually work if it did I’m sure my emails would have been read and answered by now yet it’s been 400 days without a response or any reasonings

4. Emailing unixmad doesn’t reply either

5. Messaging unixmad on skype, Facebook and Dicörddd doesn’t work never replies or looks at the messages

6. Look at what unlinkings done to this game

7. In game staff high or low won’t help you only re direct you without looking into a Graal ID you requested them to look up to look at notes on the account or see if the email is still connected

8. I will tell you this right now but Hoyt is the manager and there is a command he can use to fix email problems and also transfer email accounts and such

9. Find a global staff if you can they can also fix this issue

10. Graal will eventually die upgrade your phone or iPad to a newer model and you’ll understand what I mean the game tends to crash a lot as it’s not yet compatible with the newer generation of iPhones I found this out when I upgraded my iPhone from a iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone XR never had crashing problems before upgrading so that’s how I know the other reason I can tell is a gamepad on Graal can only be used with iOS 7 and iOS 8 iPhone is currently on iOS 12.2 so it’s a good 3-4 years behind the new generation of software meaning till eventually just not work

- - - Updated - - -

Do you emails show “Graalonline 2017” or something??? LOL all the emails are copied and pasted
    Lol, how to find a global staff and ty. You are a hero.