Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Tried all except 2 and 3 ages ago, still nothing.
    Yeah I know suks I’ve tried everything even Cyberjouers, it’s just poor customer service

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    Yeah I know suks I’ve tried everything even Cyberjouers, it’s just poor customer service
    Tell me about it, unless you know for sure they are global, I don't even think they will tell you.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed more then 3,000 times, yet they haven't bothered to notify the higher-ups/globals for this change.

Many players like me are still awaiting for this change to happen and for these wrongful un-linkings to just be fixed for more than a year now.

I know that I'd probably sound needy for posting on this thread again, but players wouldn't understand unless they've experienced un-linking with all their hardwork and time spent in the community taken away just for a single mischeck that they don't bother to read through.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    This thread has been viewed more then 3,000 times, yet they haven't bothered to notify the higher-ups/globals for this change.

Many players like me are still awaiting for this change to happen and for these wrongful un-linkings to just be fixed for more than a year now.

I know that I'd probably sound needy for posting on this thread again, but players wouldn't understand unless they've experienced un-linking with all their hardwork and time spent in the community taken away just for a single mischeck that they don't bother to read through.
    You're completely good with posting again. I haven't been able to play the game as much because I lost my account when I accidentally transferred my stats and items.
    I've contacted them many times, It's just frustrating because the game is clearly still being played and not many players who are involved with the game actually have any power over in making changes to accounts.
    It's brutal but what are we gonna do about it. It's been years and years and I just kind of gave up
    2012-2015
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind;
    The Optimist expects it to change;
    The Realist Adjusts the sails."
    William A. Ward
    New to Era Go? Click Here

Post Approval email won't send

I need help with my identification email. I've checked spam box for the approval and there is nothing. I have emailed the support and no luck

Toonslab helped me get relinked a couple weeks ago, so they do help .
    Retired Ol West Gfx Team

Have Any Graal Related Questions? Ask me
    2010-2021

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I need help with my identification email. I've checked spam box for the approval and there is nothing. I have emailed the support and no luck
    send a ticket to support.toonslab.com, they'll help you with that there
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    through methods of supportgraalonline or supporttoonslab?

Quote Originally Posted by bluedragon123 View Post
    Bruh I been unlinked 452 days I’ve sent tickets to toonslab and too all the emails I can find that have @graalonline,com at the end and I’ve had no lick and if they were to relink my they’d be merging my new account that has 500+ hrs and 200k plasma hat and sniper and bar smh this games customer service is a disgrace

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    Bruh I been unlinked 452 days I’ve sent tickets to toonslab and too all the emails I can find that have @graalonline,com at the end and I’ve had no lick and if they were to relink my they’d be merging my new account that has 500+ hrs and 200k plasma hat and sniper and bar smh this games customer service is a disgrace
    I'm sure demanding more from them and degrading them is doing you a lot of favors.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin