Global staff list not accurate but possibly from my sources

Unixmad
    Blackfires
    Hoyt
    Darlene
    Kirko
    Xor
    Kane

There’s possibly more basically to narrow a global staff down its someone with high powers and works on a few if not all the Graal servers.

Also just to put this out there I do agree with you can be unlinked on a different server and perhaps not be iEra, but to narrow my case down I don’t play on any other servers.

Oh and all managers have access to chat with unixmad, and all you staff should tell Hoyt about this nonsense as I’m sure he knows about it I have had Mish work on this case for me along time and was telling him about it and before Hoyt disables his messages I had messaged him this situation on an older Era go account

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    As an aside, unlinkings are not just an iEra thing. When an account is unlinked, it means the email was disconnected from whatever graal account was associated with it. This means that if you get unlinked, your Ol' West account, Classic account, Zone account, and Era account (and whatever other servers there might be) associated with the email would all be affected. Because of this, unlink reasons may not have even occurred on iEra. It's a global thing, and iEra staff have nothing to do with it as far as I know. Whether or not the manager can help with unlinks, I honestly have no idea (because it's a global thing, not an iEra thing).

As of right now, I do know only one instance of someone getting their account relinked. And this was not done through toonslab, it was done through [email protected] (that's a global email for general account issues not related to any server). From what the person told me, he emailed them multiple times spaced out between months trying to get his account back. He told me that to get the account back, he recalled a situation in which he mentioned that certain other game and explained to them what was actually happening in the situation and what he thought was the reason he got unlinked. He defended himself and the situation was looked into, and ultimately he got his accounts back. Whether or not that has worked for anybody else, I really don't know.
    You being a senior staff member you should actually have the tools and powers to check notes/comments on players accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    Global staff list not accurate but possibly from my sources

Unixmad
    Blackfires
    Hoyt
    Darlene
    Kirko
    Xor
    Kane

There’s possibly more basically to narrow a global staff down its someone with high powers and works on a few if not all the Graal servers.

Also just to put this out there I do agree with you can be unlinked on a different server and perhaps not be iEra, but to narrow my case down I don’t play on any other servers.

Oh and all managers have access to chat with unixmad, and all you staff should tell Hoyt about this nonsense as I’m sure he knows about it I have had Mish work on this case for me along time and was telling him about it and before Hoyt disables his messages I had messaged him this situation on an older Era go account

- - - Updated - - -

You being a senior staff member you should actually have the tools and powers to check notes/comments on players accounts
    Whaaaat?!?! Blackfires told me he was only a zone manager. Ohhh he just implied. He seems pretty chill. I am asking if he could help any of us.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Whaaaat?!?! Blackfires told me he was only a zone manager. Ohhh he just implied. He seems pretty chill. I am asking if he could help any of us.

I don’t know I’ve sent him messages a bit but never a reply so

I don’t know I’ve sent him messages a bit but never a reply so
    That sucks, must be busy busy busy lol. I bet all of them are busy. I wish it was easier to talk to them though.

Banned
    I can only check things in regards to Era, but global account stuff is inaccessible to me. I've tried looking for reasons why people may have gotten unlinked, but I haven't been able to find anything at all.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    All staff have power to check comments on players, however reasons for getting unlinked are not placed there, and not even Hoyt has access to those reasons.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Make graal era great again

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Make graal era great again
    Yeah! #Imaginary4Pres

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    All staff have power to check comments on players, however reasons for getting unlinked are not placed there, and not even Hoyt has access to those reasons.
    LOL Hoyt should very much have access he’s a manager and pretty sure he works on more then just Era,

But with all honesty here’s what needs fixing

•better ticketing system
    •fix this unlinking nonsense should never be a punishment (for hacking and threats yeah understandable) go look at how sea of thrives on Xbox manages bad behaviour
    •update server
    •update iOS compatiblility
    •update game pad iOS compatibility currently only works with iOS 7 and 8
    •better customer service and assistance panels for feedback and complaints

That’s all I can think of for now but surely there’s staff out there who know global staff and have communications with unixmad.

On a side note I heard there’s been money offered to unixmad to buy Graal off him not sure if true just what I’ve heard

LOL Hoyt should very much have access he’s a manager and pretty sure he works on more then just Era,

But with all honesty here’s what needs fixing

•better ticketing system
    •fix this unlinking nonsense should never be a punishment (for hacking and threats yeah understandable) go look at how sea of thrives on Xbox manages bad behaviour
    •update server
    •update iOS compatiblility
    •update game pad iOS compatibility currently only works with iOS 7 and 8
    •better customer service and assistance panels for feedback and complaints

That’s all I can think of for now but surely there’s staff out there who know global staff and have communications with unixmad.

On a side note I heard there’s been money offered to unixmad to buy Graal off him not sure if true just what I’ve heard
    I hope our wishes get granted!