Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    I'm sure demanding more from them and degrading them is doing you a lot of favors.
    I mean, they won't even do much even if we're nice to them. They won't even give time to check on these un-linking situations that were wrongfully held against some of era's players that supported them. There's pretty much nothing to do at this point but degrade them and bring these issues to the light of this community.

I'm sure demanding more from them and degrading them is doing you a lot of favors.
    Demanding more from them? Lol kid I’ve spent $13,659.99 Australian dollars on this game clearly I can demand what I want as I was wrongfully unlinked and no staff in game will help or even look into anyone’s accounts to see it there is any form of note/comments left on the account giving such a reason as to why the account was unlinked.

We’ve all down everything correct on our ends by contacting in game staff, sending tickets to toonslab and then emailing the email toonslab supply to you.

Hence when it’s been 453 days now I have every right to degrade this game, it’s owners and it’s customer service system as many players know it’s unacceptable and a trash system as there is no help l

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    Demanding more from them? Lol kid I’ve spent $13,659.99 Australian dollars on this game clearly I can demand what I want as I was wrongfully unlinked and no staff in game will help or even look into anyone’s accounts to see it there is any form of note/comments left on the account giving such a reason as to why the account was unlinked.

We’ve all down everything correct on our ends by contacting in game staff, sending tickets to toonslab and then emailing the email toonslab supply to you.

Hence when it’s been 453 days now I have every right to degrade this game, it’s owners and it’s customer service system as many players know it’s unacceptable and a trash system as there is no help l
    Okok.

#1, calling me a kid is really getting your point across isn't it?
    #2, Nobody told you to spend that much, you did, no one said spending that much meant you had rights to everything and you'd be exempt from a ban
    #3, In game staff aren't the ones who are supposed to deal with it, so don't blame them
    #4, Still no right to degrade, if it's so bad just move on
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Okok.

#1, calling me a kid is really getting your point across isn't it?
    #2, Nobody told you to spend that much, you did, no one said spending that much meant you had rights to everything and you'd be exempt from a ban
    #3, In game staff aren't the ones who are supposed to deal with it, so don't blame them
    #4, Still no right to degrade, if it's so bad just move on
    But its kinda wrong if we're the ones getting wrongfully punished as supporters of this game. Yes, spending that type of amount doesn't give you rights. But wrongfully punishing players that do or do not is still wrong, thats pretty obvious.

support@graalonline helped me within 2 days when I included my toonslab ticket number. They didn’t reply to my first email at all so within a week I emailed them a second time but included the ticket number.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    But its kinda wrong if we're the ones getting wrongfully punished as supporters of this game. Yes, spending that type of amount doesn't give you rights. But wrongfully punishing players that do or do not is still wrong, thats pretty obvious.
    Exactly the point I was trying to make yet Kaz just doesn’t understand the situation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    support@graalonline helped me within 2 days when I included my toonslab ticket number. They didn’t reply to my first email at all so within a week I emailed them a second time but included the ticket number.

Were you unlinked? Like when you logon to Era you’d put you email and it would say no account for that email? If so that’s bad poor customer service considering I’ve been emailing them for the last 454 days now and including my email, GraalID and ticket number from toonslab in that email. Still nothing

Leveler
    Exactly the point I was trying to make yet Kaz just doesn’t understand the situation

- - - Updated - - -

Were you unlinked? Like when you logon to Era you’d put you email and it would say no account for that email? If so that’s bad poor customer service considering I’ve been emailing them for the last 454 days now and including my email, GraalID and ticket number from toonslab in that email. Still nothing
    Don't think that was your exact point, literally goes right against what you say.

Anyway:
    #1, there's a reason, regardless if you know it or not. Even if you don't like the reason, it is a reason.
    #2, I don't believe it was wrongful, they don't just accidentally disconnect an accounts email from it, again what I said for #1.

iZone Levels Admin

Don't think that was your exact point, literally goes right against what you say.

Anyway:
    #1, there's a reason, regardless if you know it or not. Even if you don't like the reason, it is a reason.
    #2, I don't believe it was wrongful, they don't just accidentally disconnect an accounts email from it, again what I said for #1.
    If it wasn’t wrongfully done then we’d obviously know what we done wrong witch none of us had done anything wrong, and by you saying that proves you’re wrong in saying that as Mrpibbgraal seemed to of been wrongfully unlinked and managed to get his account back so clearly that point you made a isn’t 100% accurate as I know many others whom have been unlinked for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Also stop replying Kaz we don’t need your pathetic reply’s here anymore

Leveler
    If it wasn’t wrongfully done then we’d obviously know what we done wrong witch none of us had done anything wrong, and by you saying that proves you’re wrong in saying that as Mrpibbgraal seemed to of been wrongfully unlinked and managed to get his account back so clearly that point you made a isn’t 100% accurate as I know many others whom have been unlinked for doing absolutely nothing wrong.

Also stop replying Kaz we don’t need your pathetic reply’s here anymore
    If Mr. Pibb was wrongfully unlinked then his account wouldn't have been restored, you have attempted and attempted and it's not been restored, do you happen to not see that blatant distinction of the situations?
    Also, coming from someone who stole a girl who passed away's graphics, you're not one to call me pathetic or anything of the sorts, my replies obviously are so good that you get so mad at em, thanks!

iZone Levels Admin

If Mr. Pibb was wrongfully unlinked then his account wouldn't have been restored, you have attempted and attempted and it's not been restored, do you happen to not see that blatant distinction of the situations?
    Also, coming from someone who stole a girl who passed away's graphics, you're not one to call me pathetic or anything of the sorts, my replies obviously are so good that you get so mad at em, thanks!
    I’m not mad at your replies the problem is the should be a form of clarification from the developers owners of this game stating exactly why one was removed from the game also a notice would be nice go look at how other games do blocks on players accounts they generally have it set at a day count to let them back into the game they also give clarification, point being Era has one of the worst customer services in gaming history,

Who doesn’t steal graphics these days? Don’t derail the thread kiddo, as this is about toonslab and unlinkings,

I suggest reading apples legal terms for these types of situations Graal itself is lucky they haven’t been shut down due to someone sue-ing them over this as it’s basically like walking past someone on the street and mugging them for any money they may have

- - - Updated - - -

Also if I was wrongfully unlinked why is it I still have access to 3 different accounts you’d think I would of been unlinked on all of them wouldn’t you? Would only make sense if you were to remove one from a game, goes to show my point is vaild and wrongfully unlinked