Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Well thats the reason why Era is losing lot of players. A lot players were falsely jailed but this toonslab couldnt help them. Admins never think twice before they jail someone, most of the times they only see one part of story but miss the other part of it and they just jail.
    There's a difference between being unlinked and jailed by an admin. Being jailed by an admin will probably last a few hours or more depending on your warn history, being unlinked is more than likely permanent unless you manage to get it undone.

If toonslab couldn't help them they can simply wait out the jail, it's not the end of the world. PRs who check reports only warn with evidence that reported player committed the offence they were reported for. So yeah if you feel it was wrong or unfair then yes contact toonslab and if they don't help you then you do the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    There's a difference between being unlinked and jailed by an admin. Being jailed by an admin will probably last a few hours or more depending on your warn history, being unlinked is more than likely permanent unless you manage to get it undone.

If toonslab couldn't help them they can simply wait out the jail, it's not the end of the world. PRs who check reports only warn with evidence that reported player committed the offence they were reported for. So yeah if you feel it was wrong or unfair then yes contact toonslab and if they don't help you then you do the time.
    Yet unlinked without evidence as clearly no staff in game or on toonslab will give me an explanation as to why I’m unlinked even high staff refuse to look into my account witch goes too show how poor the customer service is in this game.

But like a said unlinking is an unnecessary tool that should of never been used in gaming as look at what it does to player bases shrinks the player base example Era use too be booming in 2012-2014 with 3k-4K online for whole periods of each day.

Basically moral of the story unlinking is wrong and it has to stop or if you want to unlink go ahead but atleast email the player whom you’re unlinking and give them all the reason as to why they’re getting unlinked and provide evidence to back up the case. This advice comes from many big platform games on Xbox and PlayStation they generally operate this system and by doing it it makes the player realise what they done wrong when they have been told and shown

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    I clearly stated I done nothing the day before?

I can clarify some more I’ve been jailed 20+ times since 2010 this shouldn’t effect my account, people think I was apart or some apparent hacking group trying to attack the game or something, I never was apart of anything of such nature
    I know you said you did nothing the day before, as I said the two previous post just because you did nothing that day does not mean you didn't do something on another day.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    The reason doesn't necessarily have to be the day directly before the account and email are detached.
    I've looked through the terms and rules and all of that. None of those rules have been broken by me, yet I get unlinked?

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    I've looked through the terms and rules and all of that. None of those rules have been broken by me, yet I get unlinked?
    Exactly the point I’m trying to make here if you were unlinked a good 400 days ago this was done by a man under the name of “Tristanfosho” apparently he’s a nosho now since resigning.

Don’t worry once I find a way to get my account back I’ll let you know

Exactly the point I’m trying to make here if you were unlinked a good 400 days ago this was done by a man under the name of “Tristanfosho” apparently he’s a nosho now since resigning.

Don’t worry once I find a way to get my account back I’ll let you know
    How do you know he did it lol? He was only a PRA im pretty sure.

Because I have contacts also back then staff could basically do almost anything, now powers are a lot more restricted,

I’ve been around Era since 2010 when it first released

I’m also sure with a few little scripts and coding y’all could actually start fixing this unlinked situation

Leveler
    He was actually just a SPR

- - - Updated - - -

Because I have contacts also back then staff could basically do almost anything, now powers are a lot more restricted,

I’ve been around Era since 2010 when it first released

I’m also sure with a few little scripts and coding y’all could actually start fixing this unlinked situation
    And Tristan didn't have direct power of that, regardless a "contact" likely wouldn't be able to view the log (if any exist) that would show the "unlinking" taking place. Also, the powers have been very restricted since Era had good scripters, so a while. And how would any script fix the unlink situation?

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    He was actually just a SPR

- - - Updated - - -

And Tristan didn't have direct power of that, regardless a "contact" likely wouldn't be able to view the log (if any exist) that would show the "unlinking" taking place. Also, the powers have been very restricted since Era had good scripters, so a while. And how would any script fix the unlink situation?
    That’s why I said script and coding as there’s most certainly a possible way of editing something in the system to allow a normal staff to change the unliked settings of a player surely there has to be something along this path of method that can be done

Leveler
    That’s why I said script and coding as there’s most certainly a possible way of editing something in the system to allow a normal staff to change the unliked settings of a player surely there has to be something along this path of method that can be done
    They would never allow a normal staff access to emails. For many reasons, such as the staff possibly abusing the power.

iZone Levels Admin