Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    yikes we needa bring snk back.
    Good luck lol, I can vouch for [email protected] too, I needed help several months ago and they helped me within hours

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    They've never resolved any un-linkings. They haven't responded to like 10 of my e-mails throughout the year. And 2 of my e-mails regarding e-mail change, yikes we needa bring snk back.
    They have resolved unlinking cases, though I'll admit that it's rare. Like keir, my issue was resolved pretty quickly, not sure why things are so different from other people (note: this was before I got rehired, so I doubt it's staff favoritism)

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    They have resolved unlinking cases, though I'll admit that it's rare. Like keir, my issue was resolved pretty quickly, not sure why things are so different from other people (note: this was before I got rehired, so I doubt it's staff favoritism)
    They won’t help with unlinkings failure please stop lying to me people I’ve been unliked for 396 days I’ve sent over Qpo tickets and over 100 emails I’ve not once got a reply to my case or as to why I’m unlinked not even high staff in game will give me answers.

In saying this no one has got help for the unlinked accounts at all if anything it’s been favouritism as that email support isn’t actually checked I’ve done a lot of investigations regarding these issues dating way back to early 2000’s where unlikings occured.

Especially this game has killed its self off by removing certain players.

Like I’d love to know their petty excuse for unlinking me was it for spending $13,000+ AUD or was it for being jailed a good 20+ times.

With all due respect unlikking someone isn’t a good punishment especially if the game wants to survive a lot longer then it already has like yeah unlink players but for a certain time frame almost like a jailing but you get it back after a period of time.

But games who do this don’t and won’t survive long enough.

Like unlinking should only really be used for hacking or boosting etc...

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    They won’t help with unlinkings failure please stop lying to me people I’ve been unliked for 396 days I’ve sent over Qpo tickets and over 100 emails I’ve not once got a reply to my case or as to why I’m unlinked not even high staff in game will give me answers.

In saying this no one has got help for the unlinked accounts at all if anything it’s been favouritism as that email support isn’t actually checked I’ve done a lot of investigations regarding these issues dating way back to early 2000’s where unlikings occured.

Especially this game has killed its self off by removing certain players.

Like I’d love to know their petty excuse for unlinking me was it for spending $13,000+ AUD or was it for being jailed a good 20+ times.

With all due respect unlikking someone isn’t a good punishment especially if the game wants to survive a lot longer then it already has like yeah unlink players but for a certain time frame almost like a jailing but you get it back after a period of time.

But games who do this don’t and won’t survive long enough.

Like unlinking should only really be used for hacking or boosting etc...
    They have helped with "unlinkings" before and reissued accounts as necessary. Failure is in no way, shape, or form lying to you, he is just explaining his case and all that he can do. I can almost guarantee to you that you wouldn't be "unlinked" for no reason. And support is checked regularly, just you're not likely to recieve a response if nothing you say can change your case.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    They have helped with "unlinkings" before and reissued accounts as necessary. Failure is in no way, shape, or form lying to you, he is just explaining his case and all that he can do. I can almost guarantee to you that you wouldn't be "unlinked" for no reason. And support is checked regularly, just you're not likely to recieve a response if nothing you say can change your case.

Explain this how can I be on Era one day just standing in start on the left side minding my own business sending a few private messages back and fourth to a couple friends online.

To then log into Era the next day to have a message pop up saying your account has been revoked so you then go along and put your email for that account you’ve been using for the last 8 years to then find out that there’s no email linked to your account and to create an account with that email you had been using.

So you then get on another account start messaging a few online staff PR’s and high staff to see what’s happened with your account they find that my email is still somewhat intact with my account but that’s all I’ve been told or heard as knowone will tell me any notes left on my account because apparently it’s private? Yet the player who owns that account should have rights to know what happened to their account and why they can no longer access it.

396 days ago this happened

Imagine having

7.6k hours
    67k kills
    122 guns
    18 ec items
    40 or so ec to spend
    And spent $13,000+ AUD

Imagine loosing your account when you’ve got that much too loose y’all would be mad furious especially when you can’t get answers from anyone

I’ve gone to the extent of trying to get in contact with Unixmad on Facebook, Skype, disc””” and Emails the man is a ghost

Only Managers and global staff can fix these issues and clearly there isn’t enough of them and clearly this game has terrible customer service almost as bad as Walmart’s service

Leveler
    Explain this how can I be on Era one day just standing in start on the left side minding my own business sending a few private messages back and fourth to a couple friends online.

To then log into Era the next day to have a message pop up saying your account has been revoked so you then go along and put your email for that account you’ve been using for the last 8 years to then find out that there’s no email linked to your account and to create an account with that email you had been using.

So you then get on another account start messaging a few online staff PR’s and high staff to see what’s happened with your account they find that my email is still somewhat intact with my account but that’s all I’ve been told or heard as knowone will tell me any notes left on my account because apparently it’s private? Yet the player who owns that account should have rights to know what happened to their account and why they can no longer access it.

396 days ago this happened

Imagine having

7.6k hours
    67k kills
    122 guns
    18 ec items
    40 or so ec to spend
    And spent $13,000+ AUD

Imagine loosing your account when you’ve got that much too loose y’all would be mad furious especially when you can’t get answers from anyone

I’ve gone to the extent of trying to get in contact with Unixmad on Facebook, Skype, disc””” and Emails the man is a ghost

Only Managers and global staff can fix these issues and clearly there isn’t enough of them and clearly this game has terrible customer service almost as bad as Walmart’s service
    The reason doesn't necessarily have to be the day directly before the account and email are detached.

iZone Levels Admin

The reason doesn't necessarily have to be the day directly before the account and email are detached.
    What you just said makes no sense in relation to what I had stated, a reason should always be given out when requested via toonslab or via the support emails.

Leveler
    What you just said makes no sense in relation to what I had stated, a reason should always be given out when requested via toonslab or via the support emails.
    All I said was that the reason for the "unlink" doesn't necessarily have to be caused by something you did the day before.

iZone Levels Admin

All I said was that the reason for the "unlink" doesn't necessarily have to be caused by something you did the day before.
    I clearly stated I done nothing the day before?

I can clarify some more I’ve been jailed 20+ times since 2010 this shouldn’t effect my account, people think I was apart or some apparent hacking group trying to attack the game or something, I never was apart of anything of such nature

Well thats the reason why Era is losing lot of players. A lot players were falsely jailed but this toonslab couldnt help them. Admins never think twice before they jail someone, most of the times they only see one part of story but miss the other part of it and they just jail.