Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fix Support Toonslab

Leveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    1. Toonslab support ticking system is useless

2. Cyberjouers email doesn’t actually work says something about it not having a domain

3. Emailing support@gralaonline,com doesn’t actually work if it did I’m sure my emails would have been read and answered by now yet it’s been 400 days without a response or any reasonings

4. Emailing unixmad doesn’t reply either

5. Messaging unixmad on skype, Facebook and Dicörddd doesn’t work never replies or looks at the messages

6. Look at what unlinkings done to this game

7. In game staff high or low won’t help you only re direct you without looking into a Graal ID you requested them to look up to look at notes on the account or see if the email is still connected

8. I will tell you this right now but Hoyt is the manager and there is a command he can use to fix email problems and also transfer email accounts and such

9. Find a global staff if you can they can also fix this issue

10. Graal will eventually die upgrade your phone or iPad to a newer model and you’ll understand what I mean the game tends to crash a lot as it’s not yet compatible with the newer generation of iPhones I found this out when I upgraded my iPhone from a iPhone 6s Plus to an iPhone XR never had crashing problems before upgrading so that’s how I know the other reason I can tell is a gamepad on Graal can only be used with iOS 7 and iOS 8 iPhone is currently on iOS 12.2 so it’s a good 3-4 years behind the new generation of software meaning till eventually just not work

- - - Updated - - -

Do you emails show “Graalonline 2017” or something??? LOL all the emails are copied and pasted
    Referring to #7, do you mean the comments on the account? I'm fairly sure no staff can check wether is attached to an account through email via the comments of the the account.

Referring to #8, I think we all kinda knew that.
    Feel free to ask any question!

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Referring to #7, do you mean the comments on the account? I'm fairly sure no staff can check wether is attached to an account through email via the comments of the the account.

Referring to #8, I think we all kinda knew that.

High staff can look at the comments/notes left on accounts

A lot of people don’t actually know that managers can do that as so many people say they can’t the only reason I know they can is because 1 I have the command 2 I’ve had snk do this for me before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    Lol, how to find a global staff and ty. You are a hero.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
    I’m no hero, a global staff is near impossible to find but basically to narrow it down a global staff is someone high up and has access to all or most of the servers

A lot of people don’t actually know that managers can do that as so many people say they can’t the only reason I know they can is because 1 I have the command 2 I’ve had snk do this for me before

- - - Updated - - -

I’m no hero, a global staff is near impossible to find but basically to narrow it down a global staff is someone high up and has access to all or most of the servers
    You are a hero to me for addressing a problem that me trying to address has lead to many issues for me. In fact it affected my gfx reputation. Zom too and everyone whom talked about this.

Leveler

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure all staff can view the comments on an account, never heard of "notes" for an account though.

iZone Levels Admin

Quote Originally Posted by kaz210 View Post
    Pretty sure all staff can view the comments on an account, never heard of "notes" for an account though.
    Notes and comments are the correct exact same thing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrahfixCloud View Post
    You are a hero to me for addressing a problem that me trying to address has lead to many issues for me. In fact it affected my gfx reputation. Zom too and everyone whom talked about this.

Ive been addressing problems for years no body ever listened to what I was saying now look what’s happened everyone looks stupid for not believing a thing I was trying to show and teach of the management

Honestly, what does Hoyt even do as a manager. He barely even talks to players and has his pm's disabled practically 24/7 and has not done anything to improve the wellbeing of era.

Quote Originally Posted by Zom View Post
    Honestly, what does Hoyt even do as a manager. He barely even talks to players and has his pm's disabled practically 24/7 and has not done anything to improve the wellbeing of era.
    Maybe.

No idea my guess is they had no one to replace homelesswitch, he’s got messages disabled on here and on discord too

If you’re lucky there is a man located at start at random times known as “zerith” or “Tom” he use to work a lot for Graal and was also a global staff he has connections with Stephane find him and you may may just get him to speak to Stephane with enough people mentioning it too him it’ll happen

No idea my guess is they had no one to replace homelesswitch, he’s got messages disabled on here and on discord too

If you’re lucky there is a man located at start at random times known as “zerith” or “Tom” he use to work a lot for Graal and was also a global staff he has connections with Stephane find him and you may may just get him to speak to Stephane with enough people mentioning it too him it’ll happen
    Oh I met him lel

Leveler
    You don't know what he does behind the scenes. He doesn't need pms on or disc messages on to do his job.

- - - Updated - - -

+ I can message him on disc idk why you cant

iZone Levels Admin