Thread: Upload Refunding

Upload Refunding

As you said refunding now gives upload tokens instead of gralats,
    Cause of those duplicators, why don't you get back the refund for gralats system and make refunding be confirmed by admins to get your gralats and avoid money supers, or make a refunding choice of
    "Refund for Upload tokens?" For players who don't need gralats and just going to get a new upload.
    And
    "Refund for Gralats?" For players who need gralats to get VIP or something.
    It's ok for me if refunding for Gralats should be accepted first by admins, I can wait anytime.

~RIP ENGLISH~

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhh, I mean in money SUPERS is DUPERS, sorry!
    i feel olD

It’s how the game decided to make more money by trying to force players to buy more packs for $$$

Quote Originally Posted by Lotzy102 View Post
    It’s how the game decided to make more money by trying to force players to buy more packs for $$$
    If that were the case then upload tokens would have come in years ago. Upload tokens were added because there was an exploit with refunds, so doubt there will be an option again to receive gralats from refunding customs again.

and if it hadn’t been dealt with then players would be running around with bar’s and mini’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Zysoss View Post
    and if it hadn’t been dealt with then players would be running around with bar’s and mini’s.
    LOL oh well my main has 122 guns oh wait I can’t access it, but your response makes no sense talking about guns since everyone is already tuning around with snipers that do 11dmg and knock back

LOL oh well my main has 122 guns oh wait I can’t access it, but your response makes no sense talking about guns since everyone is already tuning around with snipers that do 11dmg and knock back
    Nah I was talking about players buying the most expensive weapons that can be brought from gralats if they used this exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by nubidubi View Post
    As you said refunding now gives upload tokens instead of gralats,
    Cause of those duplicators, why don't you get back the refund for gralats system and make refunding be confirmed by admins to get your gralats and avoid money supers, or make a refunding choice of
    "Refund for Upload tokens?" For players who don't need gralats and just going to get a new upload.
    And
    "Refund for Gralats?" For players who need gralats to get VIP or something.
    It's ok for me if refunding for Gralats should be accepted first by admins, I can wait anytime.

~RIP ENGLISH~

- - - Updated - - -

Uhhh, I mean in money SUPERS is DUPERS, sorry!
    Bare in mind that Upload Tokens where added in due to certain players glitching the system to give them more gralats than they should get from a refund, meaning that adding an option to request gralats from a refund would defeat the purpose of the whole entire system.
    The amount of guns running around iEra wasn't the problem, the fact that the gralats to obtain said weapons was glitched angered Staff.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".